Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a cute photo of Reuben...I had this made into a tattoo that's on my hip...I'll post those photos under 'chat' because I want to know how many of us have pet-related tattoos!

·
Registered
135 Posts
Frankie and Ben

Since they are males, how did they do with leg lifting and how do you cure it. My little guy went back to his original home, for two months, but now I would like to try again. I need to train him to go outside in one place and break the leg lifting ,he is not neutered yet. He is six months old and ready to make babies. I might let her have one litter and then ask for him back, not sure how that will go over, but she offered me pick of the litter.
Linda

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Since they are males, how did they do with leg lifting and how do you cure it. My little guy went back to his original home, for two months, but now I would like to try again. I need to train him to go outside in one place and break the leg lifting ,he is not neutered yet. He is six months old and ready to make babies. I might let her have one litter and then ask for him back, not sure how that will go over, but she offered me pick of the litter.
Linda
:confused:?????????????????????????????????????

·
Registered
135 Posts
Your post

Barbara,
Were you talking about Cubbie? I tried to post a pic, but am new about finding my way around here.
I brought him home today and I am going to work with him. Crate training all over. But I kept him outside a lot today and he peed in appropriate places and even on a walk and at Petsmart. I got a harness and he did well with it. So major progress from when I had him before. Tonight I think he is having a little serperation anxiety he wants attention from us. He is used to all those puppie dogs sleeping with him and lots of people around. It is quieter here. But he is in a better place here and better cared for that is for sure. I am not taking him back there. If she really cared about him she would have offered to buy him back. She pretty much told me today if I wanted him then she wanted him gone today, so I went and got him and his kennel and his shot records and a few toys and his tags. At least she didn't fight me and gave those things back. This week I will get him fixed.
Linda

1 - 9 of 9 Posts