Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"Daddy, whaddya mean? This ball is not too big for me! It's just my size! See!?"

"And don't try to take it away from me neither!"

"See Daddy? Told ya! It just fits me!"

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
HAHAHAHAHA!! oh Brody you are too funny!!!
It's not a small ball but you still managed to JUST fit it in your mouth hehehe. What a cutie!

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
Hehehe lol brody is so cute and funny he looks like hes having fun with his ball

have i ever told you how much i love brody lol

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
lol weird...i didnt know ping pong balls have holes in em o_o; i was thinking of a wiffle ball that has holes...is this is a new thing? lol

dexter says he wants one! :(

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
What a little character. Brody has me cracking up!!
Those are now my favorite pics of him. :)

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
he is precious...or precocious....both! where did you find the mini whiffle ball??
my brother gave Zoe a golf ball the other day which is his chi-mix's favorite toy. she acts like the golf ball is playing back! its hilarious. and she hides it when she is done playing with it....she has never done that with a toy before. the others are all over the floor wherever she dropped them last round, but this one is tucked under the couch when she is finished with it....lol

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm a goober. It's not a ping pong ball. It's a practice golf ball! duh!!

It's definitely his new favorite toy. He carries it everywhere. I made sure he couldn't choke on it, but he can barely get it in his mouth so I don't think he'd be able to swallow it. He was sooooooo funny with it today. Just walking around with that big old thing in his mouth. LOL! We finally had to put it up because he wouldn't stop playing with it and was running all over. It's hot here and even in the A/C I thought he was going to have a heatstroke! Crazy boy.

Brodysmom

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
Awwwww Brody is just to cute. And shiney as ever. Zoey's favorite toy is a small squeeky soccer ball.

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
OMG, he is too adorable. That ball is so small and it looks so huge in his mouth. He's an angel sent straight from heaven!!!

·
Registered
181 Posts
ROFL!!! LOVE the pics and Brody! I have got to get a pic of Wiley carrying Chloe's (80lb Lab) kong! She has the extra large yet 4lb Wiley prefers and SOMEHOW manages to carry it around! Chi's really DO think they are big dogs! GREAT pics!!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts