Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
heya all i just found a video on youtube that made roxi go mad and start howling bless her little heart
just for curiosity whats your dogs reaction to it?

·
Premium Member
5,271 Posts
first went to speakers turning head to n' fro.... then looked at monitor of video.... back to speakers.... then tail tucked wanted in my arms...

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Well, it caused quite the stir here.

Gracie was laying half in my lap, half on the laptop - I have to work my way around her when typing! She jumped up and started going nuts, and Pedro came flying from his spot in his favorite chair. Gracie thought he was going to try to get in my lap so she started growling at him - he started barking, and then it was over!!!

·
Registered
152 Posts
Alfie sat watching intently and tilting his head from one side to the other repeatedly. Then he said 'Wroof!!'.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Maisie sat there turning her head, then decided it must be me howling and started washing my face.... Pippi however is STILL sniffing all round my laptop trying to find the dog!

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Jasper, Hannah and Moose started barking>>>Hannah 1st.....upon the second playing Jasper was up licking my laptop screen.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
haha i love all the comments its so cute when they turn there head a nd howl roxi loved taht video haha :)

·
Registered
116 Posts
I had my volume down low, but Chico heard it and started to bark like crazy. Shanghai ran to the front door and wouldn't stop barking. I had to close volume to get them to stop. Hubby wanted to know if it was Chico whining? LOL

·
Registered
70 Posts
LOL ....Eggz calmly left the comfort of my lap and headed for the blanket on the couch, looked over his shoulder at me like "what in the heck are you listening too." Like I was watching doggy rap videos or something. LOL

1 - 16 of 16 Posts