Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Aww bless how cute is Bella! And of course your little family! She is such a beauty Hope your next one is just as pretty :)
Thank you:) She is my little gem and I don't know what I would do without her! It's crazy to think how such a little thing can steal your heart so fast! Hahah..I've had her for about 3.5 months and I feel like it's been forever..in a good way though. I just want to find her that perfect little friend though:(

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
Thank you:) She is my little gem and I don't know what I would do without her! It's crazy to think how such a little thing can steal your heart so fast! Hahah..I've had her for about 3.5 months and I feel like it's been forever..in a good way though. I just want to find her that perfect little friend though:(
Aww dont worry shes cute ! And i have no doubt that you'll find her the perfect little sister :)

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
PRECIOUS!! You have a perfect little family there. :) And don't worry - I firmly believe that when something is meant to be it will be. Keep positive & the absolutely perfect friend for Bella will come along at just the perfect time!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
AWWW...... so cute!! You and Bella both!!! Loved the pics!

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Aww great pictures.. Bella is such a precious little one, and you have such a beautiful smile... Thank you for sharing your family with us. Deb

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Wonderful pictures...you can see just how TINY Bella is. You guys all look so happy. So glad the tiny girl likes the outdoors.

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
What a beautiful family! I love that first picture of you guys you are beautiful and just light up the picture! :)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts