Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

Well as you know Ive paid a deposit on a chihuahua from a breeder and was looking at getting one from my next door but number 1 breeder..... Anyhows, the breeder sent me my deposit back in the post which I got today as the puppy passed away.

I can not get hold of my neighbour so Ive given up on that one....

Do you guys know of any good breeders in HERTFORDSHIRE? Ive looked on a few sites and messaged a few but most are asking £950 plus which is far too much this close to christmas
I am waiting in a lady locally who has lc chihuahuas boys and girls but is asking her Husband if he could possibly lower the price for me. as theyre up for £850

So if you guys know of anyone can you please let me know.......would prefer a female but males considered.

Thank you

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
OMG that is so sad, poor wee puppy!! R.I.P
It's still a shame about the neighbours wee girl, i think they are rotten folk to not even get back to you.

I hope you find your puppy soon. x

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know, I spoke to my partner and he said they obviously do not care about the chihuahua. Poor thing, when I spoke to my next door neighbour (between me n her) she said she feeds her cat biscuit as its cheaper...... I so feel like reporting her but I also know what comes around goes around.

I hope this other lady gets back to me tomorrow about the lc ones locally too.
She said she would ring me tomorrow

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I forgot to say

I know poor wee thing, she wrote the nicest letter to me apologising too. I called her and she cried.

bless. It may have been the runt and was not strong enough. I didnt ask.

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
OMG I'm sorry about your puppy. :( Poor thing. And I'm sorry about the neighbor situation as well. How frustrating that must be. Something will work out for you...just keep your chin up!! What is meant to be will be.... :)

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That is true, what will be will be.

If this lady rings tomorrow and can reduce the price a little. will a lc be ok living with a sc? silly question probably, but wasnt sure if their personalities clash or anything?

Obviously If we get a girl then we will get her spayed. as I do not want any little accidents happening.

Its jus that my DIEGO is a cross between a lc and a sc but is an sc. will he be ok having a lc about?

Yes Im a blonde lol

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
That is true, what will be will be.

If this lady rings tomorrow and can reduce the price a little. will a lc be ok living with a sc? silly question probably, but wasnt sure if their personalities clash or anything?

Obviously If we get a girl then we will get her spayed. as I do not want any little accidents happening.

Its jus that my DIEGO is a cross between a lc and a sc but is an sc. will he be ok having a lc about?

Yes Im a blonde lol
Sorry to hear about your puppy :( Better that way i'd think though, everything happens for a reason hun, to save you a little heartbreak.

I'm sure there are plenty lc and sc living together in harmory :]

Fingers and paws crossed it works out for you!

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
I don't know what to say except both you and the breeder must be so upset, I wouldn't assume the dog was the runt though it could have been anything that caused the little dog to pass by.

(((HUGS)))

Deme x

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
These are the ones Im waiting ona call from. Do you think they look pedigree? The advert doesnt really say, but I spoke to her and she said they are. Waiting on a call from her tomorrow

This is what the advert says
Superb Litter of Pure Bred Puppies:Three bitches & One Dog born 12 October 2010. Raised in our home with both parents. Mum is Blue and Cream & Dad is Cream with Apricot ears. These puppies will be Vet checked,Wormed,Treated with Frontline and have first vaccinations before leaving us. They will be ready for their new homes mid December. These puppies have been raised with great care and tenderness and need to go to life long loving homes. Please contact us for more details and photographs. A £50 deposit with reserve your puppy.

·
Registered
912 Posts
So sorry to hear about the puppy passing. :( Bummer, too, that your neighbor is being so greedy!

I have two short coats, and one long coat. They all get along wonderfully. :)

The new pups are real cute though! I like that little one in the middle, too! :D

Hope it works out for you, let us know when you hear from her!

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
I'm sorry about your almost new baby. How sad.
I have two LCs and a SC. Everyone lives in harmony. :)
Those new babies look full-blooded to me but I'm certainly no expert.
DANG Chis are outrageously expensive in England!!!
Best of luck!

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
we get to go visit tomorrow night YAY can not wait, she only has girls left so thats pretty cool the one two in the far right are boys the others are girls...... some have been spoken for though so kinda hoping the one in the middle is available as she is adorable... infact theyre all adorable lol

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Aww, exciting! I like the middle one as well...but all 3 on the left are my favs. :) They're all sweet though--no doubt!! I can't wait to hear how you make out!

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Your neighbours girl is up for £550 :)

Sorry about the pup if you do get a girl get your boy neutered as early as possible (next few weeks as he's nearlly 6 months right?) as one he'll start marking and 2 your girl will go into season unless you get her spayed early and it's hell keeping them apart

1 - 20 of 29 Posts