Chihuahua People Forum banner

What a face!

1K views 17 replies 15 participants last post by  Ed&EmsMom 
#1 ·
I was trying to get a pic of Mia in this dress, but she was NOT cooperating... thes pics are just to funny - here expressions are just silly!

#12 ·
LOL Those pics are so funny and hehe sometimes I think it would be really funny to see a pic of the person BEHIND the camera too. If you're anything like me you'd be singing, making all sorts of weird noises, waving your arm or whatever you're holding in your hand to make them look at the camera. :D

#13 ·
mychisangel said:
LOL Those pics are so funny and hehe sometimes I think it would be really funny to see a pic of the person BEHIND the camera too. If you're anything like me you'd be singing, making all sorts of weird noises, waving your arm or whatever you're holding in your hand to make them look at the camera. :D
I make the weirdest noises to try to get Lily to look at the camera and she never seems to hear any of them. I guess I need to get that girl's ears checked. :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.