Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought i would post to tell everyone what a wonderful breed a chihuahua is. I am sooo glad that i decided to get a chi over any other breed, and i cant believe how smart they are. And i would highly recommend to anyone to get a chi over any other breed! I absolutely love my chihuahuas! :love7:

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
yeah i didn't think i'd enjoy the breed as much as i do! i was never a small dog person, but these have huge personality! i absolutely love them!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
luvmypuppet said:
yeah i didn't think i'd enjoy the breed as much as i do! i was never a small dog person, but these have huge personality! i absolutely love them!
I completly understand I said I always wanted a big dog like a great dane, but one of those wouldnt have worked out to well in my apartment... the dog has to be under 25 lbs :p those dogs are 125+

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
lol i love chi's !!!! i'm going to keep chi's all my life !! and when i m old and don't go working anymore .....i want to commit myself to breeding ....the right way !!! and maybe even keep them all to myself :D

kisses nat

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
lol i love chi's !!!! i'm going to keep chi's all my life !! and when i m old and don't go working anymore .....i want to commit myself to breeding ....the right way !!! and maybe even keep them all to myself
me too :lol:

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
I was definitely not a fan of the breed before I got Lily because I bought into all the popular misconceptions (they're yappy, they bite, they are too energetic, etc.). But Lily never barks, never nips, she's got a perfect energy level and of course, like all chi's, she adores her mommy. Chi's are so sweet and funny and loving, you wonder how so much personality can possibly fit into that those tiny bodies! :lol:

After I'm retired I want to foster rescue chi's... though I'm seriously afraid I'll end up keeping every single one and be known as The Crazy Chi Lady of Lowell. :lol:

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
yes, i was not a fancier of chi's either always had big dogs and never had a male. till my first Chi Daytona. The bad outcome is they are so addicting ya cant just have 1 lol or 2. I want moreeeeeeeee

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
I can't believe I actually wanted a chihuahua... After having my chi/poodle mix when I was a kid(he was an ankle biter and a yappy dog) he was a very loving little critter...

When I started wanting a dog I wanted a Jack russel terrior.. but in a small house with a small yard and no place really for him to run. I decided againest the jrt and when My neighbors dog had her babies I was in love at first site... I fell in love with Gadgets dad.. and when Gadget was born he looked just like dad.... I was in love... I am so glad I got Gadget he is so wonderful... I would never be able to do what I do with him with a big dog..
I still love big dogs... I know they have their good and their bad... I also know that you can do things with a big dog you can't with a small dog but there are lots more things you can do with a small dog... Out of all the small dog breeds I like the chihuahuas the best because of their personalities and their devotion to there owners... Man I hate saying owner... He is not a possession to me he is my little furbaby.

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Gadget's Mom said:
I can't believe I actually wanted a chihuahua... After having my chi/poodle mix when I was a kid(he was an ankle biter and a yappy dog) he was a very loving little critter...

When I started wanting a dog I wanted a Jack russel terrior.. but in a small house with a small yard and no place really for him to run. I decided againest the jrt and when My neighbors dog had her babies I was in love at first site... I fell in love with Gadgets dad.. and when Gadget was born he looked just like dad.... I was in love... I am so glad I got Gadget he is so wonderful... I would never be able to do what I do with him with a big dog..
I still love big dogs... I know they have their good and their bad... I also know that you can do things with a big dog you can't with a small dog but there are lots more things you can do with a small dog... Out of all the small dog breeds I like the chihuahuas the best because of their personalities and their devotion to there owners... Man I hate saying owner... He is not a possession to me he is my little furbaby.

i say chiwi owns me :)

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
Totally agree! Deano is my first chihuahua and i cant live without him already. Its not because he's so cute (well to some extent it is lol!), its because you can love them all day and he will return every minute of love back. He wags his tail when he sees me he cries when i go to school, he does this cute sound (mi mi mi mi mi) when he i put my fingers through the letter box and he knows i am home. I think about him all day when i am at school and mention him numerous times. i always say to my mum when she picks me up from school "i cant wait to see deano" and she always says "you see him everyday, he's with you constantly" and im like i know but i love him so much. i love how he curls up with me at night and wakes me up in the morning by jumping on my head, i love how if i am walking him to the park i can hear a tiny patter of feet behing me, i love how when he wants to be picked up he jumps up on his back legs and looks at me with his big adorable eyes! i recommend them to anyone if you can shower them in attention and provide as much love as they give you. im glad i got a chihuahua, i would not change him for the world!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts