Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thank you soooo much to Elaine and Minnie for such terrific Xmas gifts! You did an amazing job! Coco looks perfect in pink and she absolutely loves the personalized blanket! Before I could even unfold it she was climbing on to claim it! And that collar....OMG!! I love it!! I can see I'll have a battle for one thing for sure. Coco seems to think the handbag is hers, even though I told her it's not. She just won't listen!! LOL

Anyways, here's some pictures for everyone to see what a great job Coco's SS did!

Such a cute dress!

A very nice sweater!

This coat is adorable...and soft!

Coco loves her bling! And so do I!

This blanket has the print on one side and the other is solid white with Coco's name in pink!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Wow, those are fantastic gifts!!! You had a very sweet and generous SS! Yay Elaine and Minnie for picking out those fabulous presents for Coco!

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Angie, i'm so glad you and Coco are happy with your Secret Santa gifts! i love the pics, Coco does look beatiful in Pink., everything looks adorable on her. i had alot of fun picking things out for her :)

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Fantastic gifts! Great job, SS! I love the little outfits and the blanket with her name, just adorable. :)

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Coco looks adorable in everything! Love the little hoodie on her, that soft pink is so cute with her coloring. Great job Elaine and Minnie, those are really lovely gifts!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts