Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What about "Little Boo" and I'll call her "Boo" for short. Since I am picking her up on Halloween weekend, it kinds makes sense. Also, I love that little girl in the Monsters, Inc. movie named Boo. And it is also a term of endearment (my boo).

What do you think?

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
I like it! Her whole name can be Little Boo Precious Chihuahua Girl. :lol:

We just got a new one this week that we named Callie Bear Baby Chihuahua Girl. We also have Annabelle Baby Chihuahua Girl and Cutie Pie Cody Chihuahua Boy. :D They are really just LONG nick names. Annabelle comes running so fast when we call her by that. :lol:

·
Registered
280 Posts
I think you did a GREAT job with the name. It has a special meaning to you, it is really cute, and you like it. Thats all that really matters. Just remember... no matter what name you go with you will have to go outside and say "come here boo, no boo, sit boo" ect.
You can try my trick for picking a name. It started with my kids. I would pick out a few names I really liked, then go to the door and yell... Cassy, time to come in... and try all the names, and for when they are in trouble a stern voice and the FULL name. :lol:
Ok it does sound silly, but it helps to say the names and hear them as well when you pick a name, that or I am just plain old weird.

MD

1 - 12 of 12 Posts