Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
897 Posts
I had Bella for 3 weeks when I decided to take one of her litter mates as well. Best decision ever! They are literally lost without each other.. they play, fight, cuddle, groom, everything with and to each other!

· Registered
897 Posts
No, I work from home doing daycare for 2 siblings, so I am always with them. I got Izzie cuz I really wanted another and she became available, and also for a playmate for Bella. Us owners can play with them, but there is no comparison to another doggy playmate/sibling. We do things sometimes where we need to leave them at home, not often and never more then a couple hours, but I like not having to leave just 1 at home all alone, especially having 2 now, I would never be able to leave just 1 at home! It's not all that more difficult.. having 2. And you gotta think, sometimes adding another later on when your pup is potty trained, might make yours regress. And it'd be kinda nice to potty train them both at the same time! :) We are all just enablers here... :p

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.