Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there,

I just joined this site because of of a wonderful little stray dog that came into my life a week ago. We were told by the vet that he's about 9 months old, and is a chihuahua/terrier mix. However, I found a couple of pictures of long-haired chihuahuas that sort of look like him, too. I'm posting a picture so that anyone can weigh in and tell me if I what I have here is a long-haired chi -- or, if you think he's a mix, tell me what you think he's mixed with.

Thanks,
Lara

·
Registered
150 Posts
Im sorry I cant help you because I dont really know much about long haired chihuahuas and what they are supposed to look like but he sure is adorable! :)

Welcome :wave:

Yael

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
looks all chi to me and it takes up to three years for the coat to come in and they all come in differnt so..................

WHAT A CUTIE!! :love2:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi there! I don't know a whole bunch about dogs than the average person, but from the way the hair is on his tail, I'd have to say he kinda looks like he may have some mexican hairless in him. Although they are almost totally bald, they do have some hair growth on their tail that looks like your dog's tail..... he sure is a cutie-pie though! :D

Angel :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.