Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
and it's only 10:15AM!

Today my daughters and I went and did some Black Friday shopping. As soon as we walked in the door I made them lay down for a nap, which is not easy for an 11 and 13 yr old. Anyways, my youngest curled up on the couch and Cabo decided he was ready for a nap too. I thought this was too cute of a picture opportunity so I snapped this:

And a close-up:

And I can't leave Kina out, this was a few days ago:

3,132 Posts
Cute!!! :)

We did the 5am shopping today too. We just woke up from a well needed nap as well.

We got some great last minute gifts and my husband was finally able to get the 32 inch HDTV he is been dying to have! Couldn't pass up the deal they had, was worth waiting in the cold at 5am freezing to death! Its a darn cool tv, our other one was 14 years old and the color tube was dying. lol

Yes, Christmas came early for my dear Hubby! :)

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LOL It's always fun to get a new TV.

I ended up going for a Wii for my daughters, although they think I picked it up for their grandpa to keep at his house. We ended up getting up at 1am, left the house at a little after 2am, drove an hour and sat at Walmart until 5am. All of that work and I was only in there for 20 minutes! This was my first time shopping on Black Friday, and I don't know if I want to do it again. LOL I can't believe I am still up and moving with only an hour of sleep!

·
Registered
3,322 Posts
Aww what cuties, wowza id need a hell of alot of coffee to function at that time in the morning, espesh in the cold lol!! u crazy ppl xxxx

·
Registered
774 Posts
look at those cuties. nap time :)

it's the sales on friday after thanksgiving. this year there have been some really good deals with the economy being in the tank.

·
Registered
329 Posts
awww bless
can i be a dumb brit and ask, what is black friday shopping??
The store open at the crack of dawn and have some really good sales. some items are on sale only for a few hours. 5am to 11am. People are lined up by the hundreds some people camp out in the parking lot the night before, waiting to get in and it is a mad rush to grab everything you want while supplies last. People have been hurt and one man in NY was kill (trampoled) by the crowd. it can get pretty rough. The name "Black Friday" was given to the day because it is the day that puts "the stores in the black"
Making a profit in other word.
And of coarse it is the opening day for the christmas shopping season:D

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
awww bless
can i be a dumb brit and ask, what is black friday shopping??
Black Friday is the friday after thanksgiving. It is typically called black friday because that's when the retailers start making a profit for the year or are "in the black". The monday after Thanksgiving (atleast in the US) is called cyber monday. That's the day that everyone who is supposed to be at work uses their computers to go shopping instead... lol.... Don't feel dumb for asking... there's still a lot of stuff that I don't understand from "across the pond"... lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts