Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All chi's are different with their own personalities and cute little traits. So I just wanted to know what you guys like best about your babies?

I like when Ginger tags close behind me stepping on the backs of my shoes in a playful manner. She also tends to fight with my shoes and every morning I wake up and find her leaning over her basket watching me and when she see's that I'm awake her tail curls and starts wagging. How can that not make my day? If she's in bed with me she'll go crazy under the covers and eventually settle on my chest and look up at me with those big lovable eyes. She's so cute! >w<

Those are just some of the things she does.
What about your chis? What are they like personality wise? How do they make your day? :)

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Yoshi stays at my back heels as well and always taps the back of my heels to make sure I know he is there. He also tries to get my attention if he wants something and I will tell him to go tell daddy or sissy and he gets really excited. He will howl sing with me too :)

Chibi is the cuddle bug. He will let us lay him on his back and give little belly rubs to him. I love the way he turns in circle's to get our attention. I love his little bark (that we do not get to hear much) and it sounds more like a screech. He will get under my chin and rub himself if I am sitting here and not giving him attention, he rubs himself on my foot if it is hanging off the couch and will play with it if I pat at him with it. Chibi will not play with anyone else's foot in our home but mine, LOL

·
Registered
78 Posts
aww arwen does what we call the "army crawl" and she's done it from the first day we got her when she was 8 weeks old, she gets so excited when you talk to her, or call her name that she drops to the ground,with her whole lower body pressed flat and goes limp, then she uses her front paws to pull herself across the room to you, its the silliest thing i've ever seen. and she knows exactly how cute she is, because she'll stop and strike poses to make sure that you're looking at her the whole time, then when she finally gets to you, she goes up on her hind legs and will whine to be held. hehe she also can take out our 12lb morkie in a play fight, and at 3 lbs its kind of hillarious to watch. She goes all ninja on him

·
Premium Member
12,272 Posts
Dottie will come to your feet,look up with those huge beautiful eyes and eyelashes and tap your foot very gently to come up for a cuddle,Lily will scratch your arm wanting a cuddle,she will run off and get a toy for Dottie and leave it for her to play with if she thinks she's bored so nice to watch,don't you just love them

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
I love it when Bailey does her "pawattude". She takes her paw and does kinds like "ya whatever". It's so cute!!!

Or when she chases our labs around the room barking at them, totally Not scared at all showing them she's the boss!

Also when we go to bed, before she can lay with me she has to go over to hubby and "attack" him by nibbling on ears and nose. Then she run over to me and lays down.

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Skylar jumps up on our lap, kind of off to one side, then she throws her head back and looks up as if to say, "OK, you can start petting me now." She cracks me and my husband up!

·
Registered
689 Posts
aww arwen does what we call the "army crawl" and she's done it from the first day we got her when she was 8 weeks old, she gets so excited when you talk to her, or call her name that she drops to the ground,with her whole lower body pressed flat and goes limp, then she uses her front paws to pull herself across the room to you, its the silliest thing i've ever seen.
OMG! Charlie does this! He does it every day without fail across the rug. I thought he was the only dog ever that did this lol! He also stands on his back legs and claps using his front paws if he wants something, its not something I taught him he just does it!
Bailey follows me everywhere and taps me on the leg to let me know he's there, when I look down to him he does this funny little bow, where his bum is in the air but his front legs are flat on the floor!
Don't you just love the funny little things they do!
Great thread! :)

·
Premium Member
1,401 Posts
ninja crys at the door when i go toilet and when i open the door her little tail waggs.
She also does front rollie pollies in her bed then stands on her head and sits there for about 5 seconds. Also loves the way she sleeps on my chest. she gives the best cuddles ever

·
Registered
873 Posts
Daisy gets excited when I walk in the room, even if I only just left. Her ears go right right back and she leaps over amd jumps around.

She also covers her eye with her paw when she's done something wrong, as if to say "oops I didnt mean to!!! "

She's also adorable when she's only just woken up, she lays there and looks at me and follows me around with her eyes, it's so cute and I just want to give her kisses.

Last thing, if she's tired and I'm busy cooking or something, she looks at me with tears in her eyes and I just have to scoop her up because it's too gorgeous! Lol.

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
I love how brave and protective leila is. She is all seeing and all knowing haha watching from atop the couch. She closely guards and watches over finn and the babies I take care of. :)
I also love how she accepted finn Immediately and how they play together. Its so funny watching the gestures they (chis) do when they want to get another dog to play it just makes me giggle watching tiny finn do it too. (so glad I got her a playmate).
I also love how she acts when she wants to get on my lap and is in a position that she can't get up to me she gets so excited and rattled and does they little 'paw' thing at me. There is no way i can resist her when she does that, even when i'm eating.
And even though it drives me absolutley bonkers what a scavenger she is, it's hard not to laugh at how persistantly she "scours the permimeter" in every room routinely, looking for any morsel she may find. ;) Rotten dog!! lol
** And for Finn I just love his adorable face and tiny little body and how stinking FAST those little legs can move. MAN!!! I also love how excited he seems to get when he sees me and wags that bitty tail. :love1: I know the boy loves me and God knows I love that little stinker!! ;)

·
Registered
210 Posts
I love how bambi just stares at me sometimes and if I mention her name or look at her,her ears will prick up and she wags her tail.

I love how Bruiser rolls on his belly when he wants stroking and how he nudges my hand up off of the keyboard to stoke him! And I love everything about tinks as shes just a baby lol

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Hannah: she trys to chat with us and she does bunny hops when she is excited.

Jasper: he does that army crawl to and my favorite cute thing he does is "puppy dance" in front of his puppy drawer (daily) where all his treats and chewies are stored.

Moose: His cutest thing is watching him barrel *** up onto daddy's lazy boy chair as soon as the foot rest goes up>>>he races up on daddy's chest , throws himself down and then licks my hubby's face like crazy>>>this happens 4-6 times a day.

·
Registered
894 Posts
Bella: She does a lot of super cute things, cuz she is just a major sweetheart with a big personality. She will come up to you and flip on her back right on your chest or on your neck for a belly rub and stuff. If you watch this video at :26 seconds and 1:03 she does it. lol. She does it ALL the time.
She also will sleep often with her legs straight out... like this...

She will also crawl over your body like that sometimes too.. with her legs straight out like that.. lol.
She also rubs her face all over you a lot, when she's excited. Like this-

Izzie- Well, she always sleeps super cute. I don't know how to explain it.
If Bella has something she wants, she will just get in a pounce pose and do her lil high pitched bark. Then as soon as Bella leaves it, even if it takes awhile, Izzie will run and get it.
Izzie also will be right by me anytime I am eating, or she'll be perched up on my shoulder, and everytime I look at her she will lick any remainder of anything off my lips.

And they both always take their lil paws and rub them over their muzzle. I swear they do it on purpose... they know what it does to us!

They both also will take kibble or bully sticks that are almost gone, and play with them. They will throw them up in the air, then run and get them. lol. Like Bella does in this video-

Pretty much anything they do is cute, I can't stand it sometimes!

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
We call Lincoln our dancing boi (not a chi but couldn't resist bragging -.- ) he never makes a peep until were on the beach and he's playing fetch he comes running out of the water like a bullet stops a few feet away and starts prancing in place and jumping off his front 2 paws and even barking as much as he can with the stick in his mouth. He does this when ever he's really excited too it's like he's just so happy he's gotta dance for you lol

·
Registered
132 Posts
I don't now how cute it is, but Maximus is a thief... a REALLY GOOD thief!

I tell all visitors and house guests to watch your possessions... because if they're left lying around he's sure to find them and off he'll go!

We had a friend spend the night and the next morning Maximus was running around the house with her lacy red bra (which I might add was bigger than him!) needless to say she was pretty embarrassed! :lol:

View attachment 5747

·
Registered
873 Posts
Just thought of another thing about Daisy, when she's been in a deep sleep, and something disturbs her suddenly, she looks up and either one of both of her ears have flopped! We say her ears have broken! Its adorable, especially when she looks at you with those big sleepy eyes <3

·
Registered
322 Posts
Lola will sometimes touch my face with her paw when she's on my lap and i'm talking to her and cuddling her....it just melts me...and if i'm sat on the floor with my back to the sofa, she will jump up onto the sofa and scratch the back of my head and climb onto my shoulders just to get to my face! god...I love her! she really makes me smile. :)

·
Registered
81 Posts
aww arwen does what we call the "army crawl" and she's done it from the first day we got her when she was 8 weeks old, she gets so excited when you talk to her, or call her name that she drops to the ground,with her whole lower body pressed flat and goes limp, then she uses her front paws to pull herself across the room to you, its the silliest thing i've ever seen. and she knows exactly how cute she is, because she'll stop and strike poses to make sure that you're looking at her the whole time, then when she finally gets to you, she goes up on her hind legs and will whine to be held. hehe she also can take out our 12lb morkie in a play fight, and at 3 lbs its kind of hillarious to watch. She goes all ninja on him
My Locco does the exact same thing when he is happy or excited. It is so cute. I plan to teatch him to do it on command but i will wait a while before i start training him tricks :) But i just love it.

Also, when i wake up in the morning, he jumps out of his bed and runs strigh over to my bed, puts his feet up, wags his tail and looks at me as if to say "Good morning mummy, its a GREAT new day and I LOVE you". The he runs straight to Lady as if to tell her...Look mummy is awake! Its is so cute :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts