Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sorry if posted in wrong section! :D , i was wondering what are some good , not too pricey (Max £7 or $11 per item) , ship to the UK and take paypal? im trying to stock up on clothes , harnesses ect, for tots and now im working i have a little bit more to spend and i may have developed an addiction to buying her stuff! lol so i need more cheap and good quality items! as i bought i jumper from pets at home for £8 and in 2 weeks it was ripped! she only wore it twice! lol

thanks in advance!

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Do you think it might be better to think of yourself and put your health first before buying dog clothes and use the money for Weight Watchers instead - 40 quid's worth of clothes plush shipping won't go too far, but it will get you want you wanted with WW maybe, especially seeing so many of the gals said it was fantastic and helped them? Just a thought :)

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Do you think it might be better to think of yourself and put your health first before buying dog clothes and use the money for Weight Watchers instead - 40 quid's worth of clothes plush shipping won't go too far, but it will get you want you wanted with WW maybe, especially seeing so many of the gals said it was fantastic and helped them? Just a thought :)
haha i know i just love getting her stuff! and im on a diet now which im hoping will work :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts