Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,153 Posts
To anyone else who reads this. This post was started by Petfinders finest. And yes, that's sarcasm. These are the people who came here and bashed us before. :roll:

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
Yep I know! They are lame old lame o's! and many other things that I won't say because I am better than that! (unlike some people.....cough......cough....PF idiots that are only giving PF a bad name!)
:evil: :x :evil: :x :evil: :x :evil: :x :evil: :x :evil: :x :evil: :x

BTW- Sorry if that sounded mean its just the truth! :)

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
pity

i have pity for these people!!

it's really sad.....i think i'm going to terrorize their site..... :twisted:

no no :wink: i'm not that sick

kisses nat

ps ban them ban them ban them :twisted:

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
:D I chifeed my chi wa wa the chifinest chicrap I can chifind!! :D Since I'm a chihorrible chiowner!! :D

:lol: Oh wait, I think that was nonsense..it must be that PF virus coming back! :wink:

About where is my Chihuahua's momma? Well, last I heard she graduated from university with honours and is doing some research work for SAVETHEWORLDFROMANNOYINGPFMEMBERS.ORG..oh wait..now THAT was CHINONSENSE!! :lol: :lol:

:D Sorry guys couldn't resist :D It amazes me how this PF people don't realize what they are doing (making a joke of themselves and Pet Finder) and they must be really thick to think we actually talk that way.. :roll:

StillJustEstrella: I'll give you the benefit of a doubt and answer your question..I feeding my Chihuahua IAMS mini chunks (before you get all worked up..I don't really care what PETA says) when this bag is done I'll see if I change his food to Royal Canin for Chihuahuas since I've heard really good things about it..and no..PETA or any anti-IAMS info has nothing to do with it! :wink:

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
This is ridiculous. Honestly anyone who does this kind of thing has too much time on their hands!! :x

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
lol Vala love it - Im just about to pop down my moms but instaed of walking my dogs Im going to dress them in matching wedding attire and put them in a little bag as chis dont need to walk as they are so tiny

PATHETIC go back to PF you scumbags

·
Registered
530 Posts
If you're really interested in what we feed our chi's there are a couple of fairly recent threads that discussed this topic, I'm sure if you do a search you will find the thread. :)

Oh yeah...I just called my breeder and my babies mamma is sitting on the couch with her 2yr old grandson watching cartoons.

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
Hey! I thought that was just something Lina did!! She loves to watch TV with Gaige and Dawn. She also prefers to sit in the backseat with them when we're going somewhere and take her instead of in the front with me and daddy. :roll: She's just like having another baby lol

·
Registered
7,269 Posts
I cant believe these people arent they supposed to be pet lovers? I swear some people are so rude do they really have nothing better to do than trash our site? I dont understasnd what they can possibly get out of it unless its just for CHITS & GIGGLES !!

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
Estrella, Where is your chi momma? Mine is next door at here home probably being lazy on the bed or laying with my chi pappa...

Now get serious I have posted what I feed my chihuahua many times in many posts. If it is your host need to know then go do a search and read all the past threads I have posted to...

If YOU ARE JUST PLAYIN B***S**T GAMES GO AWAY!!!!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts