·
Banned
6,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pure innocence? I think NOT!

Got my robe belt out.

Finished off my old garden shoes.

Pulled hubby's clothes down.

Pulled the lap blanket and heating pad down.

Pulled the doorstop into the hall.

·
Registered
262 Posts
LOL! Anyone else have a problem with their little rascal pulling the freshly washed clothes off the radiator? :rolleyes: & did you turn a blind eye as you were taking the pics! :p i think you may have inspired Henry as he has just this second ran off with my slipper!

·
Banned
6,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LOL... somehow, I doubt he needed much inspiration. You got it, blind eye for sure. I just told them that they better be glad I love them so much or they'd lose their happy home. Yeah right!!! Not a chance.

·
Registered
262 Posts
:lol: my mum always watches henry doing naughty stuff & says "aren't you going to tell him off?!" but i am terrible, i can't resist that little face, i just can't seem to tell him off! :rolleyes: when i come home with food shopping, he will root through the bags for the receipt then when he finds it he will run off & shred it into 100 pieces, i don't mind clearing it up though because it is funny & has become a little "habit". My boy may be spoilt but he's so lovely with it that everyone just forgives him LOL

·
Registered
406 Posts
LOL!! I can't scold Poco either when he does something naughty. His face is just too sweet. More Buford and Ernie pics,please!! They are soooo cute :)

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
lol heehee I cant stop laughting, just showed my hubby it too....
I think you must have mice too as Buford and Ernie wouldn't do that.

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
My older chi, Max used to get into garbage cans that had kleenex in it when he was a pup. Thankfully he quit that shortly after. Pedro tries to take the pee pads from me when I pick them up to throw them away. Sometimes he'll successfully tear a piece off, then take it in another room and tear it to little tiny pieces:rolleyes: Every once in a while he'll grab a piece of clothing and take off with it. One thing he does do alot is if he feels I'm not paying enough attention to him right then and there, he will grab my slipper (with my foot still in it!)and try to drag me to where he wants me to play with him!:eek:

·
Banned
728 Posts
Oh gosh..i am sorry cant stop laughing.. how long were you gone?ChisRule I know you are an awsome chi mom and provide them with play stuff & chewies.I hope when Pearl gets big enough and I have to leave for an hour or so , that she doesnt pull that, now I crate her when i go out cuz I am so afraid she will jump and fall or pull something down on her tiny self.I thought 2 chis would prevent mischief, hmmmm.....

·
Banned
6,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thank you so much everyone. They don't usually get into that much mischief. What had happened was that we had shampooed the carpets and they were damp enough that I didn't want to put their toys back down right away. Consequently I forgot to put them down 'til the next day. They usually are really good little fellas, but they didn't have toy one to play with, and I'm out of their big chewies 'til payday, so they made do with whatever they could get their little mouth on! Pauline hit the nail on the head "they did a grand job of entertaining themselves" (in the absence of their toys) Also thank to those of you who shared what your babies get into too! Shelly, Ernie looooooooooves to tip wastebaskets and get tissue. I'm amazed that they hadn't done that. Maybe he's getting broke of that. Buford loves to get all his clothes out and drag them all over the house. OMG! I forgot to post that pic. LOL

1 - 14 of 14 Posts