Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know its a mix, but my husband and I have never seen one like Tucker.

We only had him for 3 months. He got real sick and we did everything we could, but he didnt make it. We want another one like him even though he will never be replaced.

Any help would be much appreciated!
Thanks
Ally&Jon

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
He looks like a pom-chi mix to me. I think that's what you were asking, right???

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
What a cutie

Yes he looks like a sable color pom-chi mix little boy.
Sorry you went thru losing him.
Was it parvo? The virus can live for years in your house.

·
Registered
7,558 Posts
Sorry you lost your little guy. He was very sweet. I think you would be happy with a long coat Chi. They make a wonderful addition to your family.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank you for all of the responses. He was the best little boy you could ever ask for. He would play with the carpet and growl with his little cute voice. He was very relaxed and needed to be with one of us at all times. Very cute.

As far as what he got, we and the vet are not 100% sure of. But they believe he got a pneumonia. It was colder outside and they believe that might have got to him, additionally (by the way this is the husband speaking now) my wife carried him in her purse alot of places. So all of the different enviroments could have done it. I don't blame my wife as we were both un aware of how weak him immune system was. Thinking about it now, we kick ourselves all the time wishing we would have done this or didnt do that. As we stated before we know we can't turn back time or replace him but his size was perfect for our living conditions and knowing now what we didnt then we feel we can curb all the mistakes we made before. Lastly, I don't think we have parvo here in our house. We had got a black lab after our chi (tucker) and our lab (holly) never had any problems except for eating everything. I always wanted a big dog and am not too fond of "ankle biters" or small dogs but after tucker I have a new found love for little dogs.

Thanks again for all of your help and we will regularly check this website so leave a message if you find a puppy similar to him for sale. THANKS!!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts