Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What color would you call this? She has red in all her black and now she is getting white/blonde in her head which is mostly a brown color. Just curious, I think she is beautiful whatever color she is.

And Pepper in the bag cuz she cracks me up:

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The people I got her from called it "party". o_O I'm thinking they meant parti? She is mostly white with two black spots on her back that also have the red color in them. She is LC and only 6 months old so I'm guessing she will keep changing colors. It's kind of like having a surprise package since she keeps changing lol!

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Chocolate is my favourite, maybe she will get even lighter as her coat grows in! My daughter says "She is a shi-tzu mommy, because she is the same color." I'm just so enamored of her coloring. I saw a lighter version of her type of markings in a magazine, kind of a white with fawn markings with black sabling. I was so in love with the magazine one, then had to have Coco when I saw her.

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
My first thought was black sabled fawn/red spotted on white as well. But I've seen people call colors like her "tri" as well. :confused: I still say she's a sable of some sort. ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts