Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
:hello1:the pics attached r emmie-loulou.she looked like a blue merle when she was younger n her nose is black(the nose knows:D).but,when u look at her she looks nothing like my male blue merle.what color would u consider her?:confused:theres ,also,a foto album all dedicated to her 1st 12hrs home plus another of all my pups.color?????:D:confused::D i kno that floppy ears arent standard but i think theyre adorable:rolleyes:

·
Registered
236 Posts
Hmm she kind of looks like Mooberry's little Bijoux (sorry if I spelt that wrong!), I think she described her as a blue merle with red ticking or highlights?

Either way she is adorable, as are all your babies! She reminds me of the colouring we would get if we crossed a Blue Heeler with a Red Heeler here in Australia lol.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Nope. Just read fawn merles can't have black noses. Says neither can blue merles. maybe black/ tan Merle. Check out this link.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Ignore the rat terrier part. :lol:

·
Registered
5 Posts
I was a breeder of blue merles for 20 yrs. She is what i would call a deluted blue merle that simply means has a fawn color as the base color with some blue merling.Hope this helps.
Shirley

1 - 11 of 11 Posts