Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok..could someone tell me what color Aries is considered? I know he's brindle but is he a type of brindle? He's 5 months old, so I know he's still has plenty of changing still to come.

A close up of his changing coat.

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
hmmm, do they have such a thing as reverse brindle in chis? I know they do in other breeds. Maybe a red brindle, the color peaking through looks red on his face. He has lost all his puppy coat Leigh! I can't believe that little fluff ball is growing up. I cannot wait to see the coat he has an adult, he is such an adorable boy. Sorry I am not much help LOL.

·
Registered
3,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I know Traci!! Doesn't he looked naked? It just hit me the other day that he's lost all his puppy coat. He's all gangely legs and fuzzies. His tail looks so pitiful!! I can't imagine that Willow or Sassie ever looked like this. (though I do have pictures to prove it.) I'm excited to see what he looks like when his adult coat comes in too.

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
I looked into this further for you. I found that he is considered a cute brindle. They are sometimes rare, but you've got a very nice speciman there.

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
i think he is gorgeous looking and i agree omg he is growing up fast
sorry i am not much help with the colours lol but i had to say something about this handsome little man

·
Registered
13 Posts
Yes, there are reverse brindles in Chihauhaus. My pup has a sister that is a reverse brindle that the breeder kept. They are long coated also.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts