Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im currently being bombarded by my super organised family and friends about what I want for Xmas!

But I have no clue!

Tell me what your asking for! maybe this will spark my wants!!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
I never ask for anything. A wonderful meal, and my kids and family getting everything they want is gift enough for me. :)

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
We're going home to see my folks and siblings and that's all I wanted! I did ask my parents for a pair of Ugg boots which I know I'm getting lol. Btw are Uggs cheaper over there as that's where they originate?

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I never ask for anything. A wonderful meal, and my kids and family getting everything they want is gift enough for me. :)
We're going home to see my folks and siblings and that's all I wanted! I did ask my parents for a pair of Ugg boots which I know I'm getting lol. Btw are Uggs cheaper over there as that's where they originate?
Nawwww Thats so sweet!

·
Registered
48 Posts
You're lucky your family asks what you want. Mine never does and I end up with stuff I have no use for and don't want. I'd much rather get a gift card to Wal Mart, a grocery store, Subway, or a pizza place.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
I never want for anything, but i'm frequently told i'm hard to buy for. Not sure how that works out.

I was brought up in a rather poor family so we were always satisfied with what we got and i'm thankful for that now; I have a hard time asking for things, because I generally don't have anything on my mind.

Last year though my mom bought me a rachel ray pots and pans set that I asked for, best gift ever, those things are heavy duty!

This year i'm asking for a couple baking dishes from the rachel ray set for my mom to get me, who knows what my bf will come up with.

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You're lucky your family asks what you want. Mine never does and I end up with stuff I have no use for and don't want. I'd much rather get a gift card to Wal Mart, a grocery store, Subway, or a pizza place.
If I dont tell them, I end up getting really odd gifts! I dont want people to waste theyre money, but they wont not buy me anything!

I never want for anything, but i'm frequently told i'm hard to buy for. Not sure how that works out.
I can relate to that! I am apparently the hardest out of the family, But im the most easily pleased! My siblings are quite demanding and up front with theyre wants so I'm blaming that!

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Every christmas I have asked for a certain gold bangle (but never get it) Its always to expensive. So this year I am just asking for nothing!! My two kiddies will get me my chockie fix! (best pressie ever)!!

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
I usually ask for things for my furkids (dogs, cats) etc. Not too picky with what I get, I just am thankful for what I get.

We trade names, so each year we buy for a different sibling, then we always get something for our parents as well.

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
2 main things I always request every year are a pair of pink slippers and a calendar; got the slippers already, so just need the calender :D I always have a list of things I'd like, but I'm a pretty expensive girl, I'm not going to lie. Been wanting an iMac for about 3 years already.

I love giving gifts, especially to my mom. Two years ago we both cried on christmas because I got my iPod touch I wanted and she got a laptop from me and my brothers.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Ive asked my parents for something chihuahua related - But usually my answer is "I have no idea, just buy something for the dog and i'll be happy"

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
My family just exchanges gift cards for various restaurants/stores. We usually collect them all up and then arrange them into packages (of equal value) and then have a Chinese auction. It makes it tons of fun!

·
Registered
4,016 Posts
I want my loved ones to be happy, safe, and healthy.
Waking up with the furballs, the decorations, and a pile of warm cozy blankets
while it's cold and snowy outside the window is as good as it gets, in my opinion.

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
Yes good health & harmony come first.
But as far as toys go...........
a Canon Digital SLR to go with my
Canon collection would be cool.

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
How about ask for a voucher for a clothing store like Next, Boots ertc that way you can put it to something you want. Doesn'thave to be for much £5

I got a pair of granny slippers in a size 4 (I take a 5) with the price tag still on from my so called mother (£3.99). I actually think it was an unwanted present she got from someone sometime as she takes a size 4.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I generally don't ask for much either as we find ways to treat ourselves throughout the year. I also spend my work Christmas bonus (generally $2000) on everyone else but this year, I told my husband I am buying myself an iPad with my bonus! The rest is everyone else's!

Kat

·
Registered
56 Posts
My mom gave me her credit card, and said I have $300 to spend, so I bought clothes from American Eagle. She also bought me a Juicy Couture purse and wallet that I picked out.

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Me when people ask me what I want I to say buy something like a bag of carrots for the horses and some nice chews for the dog..

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Yeah today J said his mum wanted to know what i wanted, but quite honestly i dont have anything i want or need as far as i am concerned.
If i got some pennies then i would prob buy some extra dog beds or something. lol
Xmas isnt really on my mind right now anyway.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts