Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
one crowded car with not enough arms :eek:

This was taken before, that's my bf holding everything while I was driving us all home :albino:

3,132 Posts
Awww! too cute!

Does anyone ever get their Chi a small vanilla cone? We have thought about maybe doing that after Bailey reaches a year, since he will be with us most of the time that we leave in the future.

Is that a bad thing once in a while? I see people do it a lot with other dogs... curious?

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
LOL hahaha it looks like my car when we have the 2 dogs and ry to eat mcdonalds in the car. Chloe sits nicely on my lap in hopes of gtting a taste, while leroy chomps the air trying to snag a bite of food... It's funny because Chloe knows when we are at Mcdonalds to the point when we roll down the window for the ATM she thinks that food is coming out hahaha

·
Registered
282 Posts
LOL hahaha it looks like my car when we have the 2 dogs and ry to eat mcdonalds in the car. Chloe sits nicely on my lap in hopes of gtting a taste, while leroy chomps the air trying to snag a bite of food... It's funny because Chloe knows when we are at Mcdonalds to the point when we roll down the window for the ATM she thinks that food is coming out hahaha
I use to work at McDonald's for a year. Our manager is a Akita breeder so she had doggy biscuits for the dogs that came through our drive through, I know one guy asked for his eggs on the side so he could feed it to his dog at home. I saw only lady with a chihuahua puppy one time it was a little tri-color black,tan,and white smooth coat. I told her that the dog was cute, thats when she told me she was for sale, I don't think I could afford a dog back then. I saw some really cute dogs and of course some really hyper dogs. Though most of all I saw people, hungry and somtimes rather disgruntle. I still have people recognize me from there.

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
tora-oni: that's crazy, the only thing they offer at this Mcdonalds is 2 honey mustard packets when i asked for them :p my chi is always relaxed in the car...either in his carrier lying down or just lying on my bfs tummy :)

·
Registered
282 Posts
tora-oni: that's crazy, the only thing they offer at this Mcdonalds is 2 honey mustard packets when i asked for them :p my chi is always relaxed in the car...either in his carrier lying down or just lying on my bfs tummy :)
Seriously, most MickyD's are like that, the one I was training at was like that too, but it was extremly busy McDonalds. I've had too jobs in food industry, that one at McDonalds and for another 6 months as a server, I was told your lucky if you don't have anyone throw food at you. I guess, our McDonalds didn't have as much business as the other nearby McDonald's one reason for that is we didn't have our interstate sign up yet, and we just got local business for about 1 and half years. Plus we were brand new, another thing is that we got mostly locals so we tried to give a little more service than the other one that was only couple miles away. So that maybe why we had doggy biscuits and raffles and cupons.

Dexter is so cute, why did you pick the name?I like the name, It reminds me of Dexter's Labtory the cartoon on cartoon network. How did you get him?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts