Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really want and need ya help! I want to get a another chi girl or boy, so Lenny can have a lil friend. I seen a couple that I liked but didn't feel that love bond I got instantly when I see Mr.Lennster lol well I need your help what do you think about this chi? I don't really care if its standard or not standard as long as its chihuahua breed idc.
and you do you think she is pure chi? Or mixed thanks you guys!

Sent from my iPhone using PG Free

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
She seems to me to be a full chi. Personally she isn't my taste because of her longer muzzle, less steep stop, etc. but since you say you don't really care about adherence to standard, she seems fine. Any info on her breeder/parents?

Sent from my iPhone using PetGuide

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes she sent me pictures of parents when they where smaller age(Puppies). Her dad is a long coat chocolate and her mom is a tan short coat. She says her parents are normal size chi's not the so called "teacups".. But I don't know. I'd really like a short snout chi they are so cute!! Gosh this is so hard 😓I want the perfect one.

Sent from my iPhone using PG Free

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
And the top of the head. Does she have pedigrees on the parents? Any sort of health testing? Background?

What about her? How do you feel about the breeder?

If you don't think she is your perfect puppy don't get her. If you are patient you will end up much happier than if you rush into something.

Sent from my iPhone using PetGuide

1 - 20 of 29 Posts