1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
I have several of those vest harnesses. They are easy to take on and off and work fine. I like the harness and leash. I wouldn't do the hat, but that's just me! The set is super cute. :)

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
I like it! It looks like a nice harness. I also would never do that hat, but that is also just me. I think CiCi needs a girly color though! She's just too pretty for that color! ;)

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Mine would never wear the hat either but the harness and leash should be just fine :) Puppias are overpriced, LOL but we all seem to buy them...so why would they lower the price?

·
Registered
155 Posts
I was looking at that exact same one for Radley as it doesnt need to be pulled over the head. I like it, but wouldnt be too crazy about the hat and I dont think Radley would be too lol.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
really? I can't wait to move away from Scotland :L. Well last night I carried on browsing, and I gave in!! I ordered a puppia harness and lead :) I wasn't sure what colour to get :S I just got her black for the now as I think she'll look like a little cool dude in black ha :p also Cici tends to get everything she wears very dirty so mabe black is a more practical colour, I'll be posting pics of Cici wearing her first puppia when it comes in the mail :D Can't wait!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts