Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
I think she is GORGEOUS! I love her markings... soo awesome!

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, I'm not sure if it's the same one Melony was getting or not, but good news is I'm picking her up in the morning! I fell in love when I saw her. She is gorgeous, I think. Hee hee!

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The breeder is calling her Cammy. she just turned 6 months, so I'm not sure. Do you think 6 months is too old to change her name? If not does anyone have any ideas?

·
Registered
3,162 Posts
Cammy is a darling name! I think you could change her name. I'd just start with calling her Cammy- "whatever you want to call her" then slowly shorten it to whatever name you decide. :)

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
She's very pretty. I love her coloring.

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
Yay congrats! I can't wait to see more pictures of her. I like the name Cammy alot but I def think you could change her name if you wanted.

When we tried recueing a chi his name was Casey but we called him Charlie and he came to it with ease. But I am sure it depends on the name you pick as well.

·
Registered
282 Posts
I don't know but I think dogs are smart and can live with a diffrent name. Like me I knew my name but I answer to Abbi as well, its only family that call me Abbi so it confuses people sometimes. Because we thought your name is Aboli. pronounced a-ball-lee. which its easy to say once you get the jest of it but not a usual name. I'm named after a lilly. So I'm partial to the name Lilly, so I think dogs do pretty well with rename and by the way she is adorable, I lover her face and she is pretty expressive with her eyes, absolutly adorable.

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
SLAP MY MAMA!
your the person that took her from me!

I've been looking at this pretty girl and when i emailed her she said she was sold! LUCKY YOU :D lol well atleast i get to watch her growv:D

·
Registered
134 Posts
Well i thinks shes BEAUTIFUL.
Almost like a titty bitty hyeena coat!
I love her.

And she has a beautiful little smile too.

Im not sure what i would call her myself.
Probably something very different as she is different. Heidi Hyeena appeals to me, but i have strange names for dogs lol { Arnold, Stanley & Dolly for example! }
I would also if she were mine find out the names of the hyeenas in the lion king and see if i liked one of those.
Do you have names that already appeal to you?

I worked in an animal rescue and the dogs have their names, and then rehomed and most people like to name their dog.
So i know a sherbert that was sherbert for 2 and a half years, and now knows his name as Casper.
So i think you have no troubles in renaming your new little girl.
xxx

·
Registered
134 Posts
SLAP MY MAMA!
your the person that took her from me!

I've been looking at this pretty girl and when i emailed her she said she was sold! LUCKY YOU lol well atleast i get to watch her growv

lol i just noticed this post and
SLAP MY MAMA really made me laugh, ive never heard that expression b4!:cool:

One good thing is you get to see what she gets up to on the forum xx :foxes_13:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts