Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Hun she's really dark I think she's gonna favour her mums colouring!! She's darker than daisy was I'm gonna find my pics of doo at that age

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
That is so cute. I have a cat 'tunnel' and Zoey likes to run in there and play with my cats sometimes.

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That one makes a crinkle noise when they walk on it and has a ball inside it's great!!!

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
haha cute vid! I keep meaning to get mine a cat tunnel, i think they would love it

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
I need to get one of those tunnels. I've seen the kitty ones but was looking for one a bit bigger but no luck. (unless I get the agility ones LOL) That video was GREAT! Loved seeing them wrestling around. hehe I know pups have different "voices" but they sounded just like Marley & Maribelle playing. Only difference is Marley & Mari are a good bit louder. :roll: They're such sweet girlies...

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Lol thanks guys

That's a kitten one they can bothnget in it!!! Daisy never growls when she plays so it was a nice change!! Lotus is getting quite feisty

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
LOL they are so entertaining. This is why it's so much more fun having two. :D Forget the TV, just give the Chi's a tube and watch them go. :lol: I love Lotus's play growls, Roo does that too, it's so funny.

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
I was looking at a cat tunnel the other day..great idea! I should totally get AJ & the cat one I bet they would love it.
Lotus is so cute!

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hahaha Paula they have had me in stitches all day lotus barks at birds and the tv I need a lotus cam she's crazy

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
so i watch this and all of a sudden i hear u snort :D LOL

"you got chicken on yo cheek!"
this was sucha cute vid! :D awwww hamsters!

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hshahahahahaa pidge I know I also snort maybe I'm just reverse sneezing!! I think she was saving it for later ganit!!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts