Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Apologies, I hadn't stopped to think that it was an actual advert I linked to, now that you've told me it seems obvious. If I get my own pics of the puppies I will post them instead.

I'm hoping to go and see deleted.... Any thoughts?

The brown puppy with a white mark on it's forehead, and the pale taupe pup next to it in the bottom photo - what colours do you think they will be as adults? (I haven't seen the parents yet, but they are both in the home and will be there when I see the puppies.)

After beginning to give up hope, there are now two litters I'm hoping to see so I'm ever so excited. But trying not to be in case it falls through. It's an emotional rollercoaster, but I'm trying to think sensibly and not just be emotional.

·
Registered
689 Posts
I can't help with the colours, my chi was pure white when I got him and now hes cream on his back and white everywhere else! I think the one with the white bit on it's head looks cute, it's hard to choose.. I'd want to take them all lol! Good luck in finding the perfect one! X

·
Registered
689 Posts
I can imagine! I'm too impulsive and wouldn't be able to wait! I'm sure you will find the most perfect chi soon! I've been looking recently for a new chi and I've seen some gorgeous puppies, if only I had a bigger house lol! X

·
Registered
355 Posts
A few months must feel like forever! It was four weeks to find/apply for/adopt Pablo, and it seemed like an eternity! I'm partial to the little black and tan pup because he looks like Pabs, but they're all adorable - good luck!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts