Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
awww, she's beautiful !!! cant wait to see if you get her :)

oh, and Happy Birthday !!! ( hope you had a nice day ) :eek:ccasion7:

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Happy Birthday! Sorry I had to take the picture out but we do not promote puppy sites that sale pups so we do not allow those names or links. As said above, if you will crop out the name of that site then you may repost the picture. Thanks for understanding. :)

Good Luck, she is a cutie! :)

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
oops sorry,hopefully il get my own pics of her if i get her haha,
thanks had a lovely birthday :) ive blanked the name out,i hope thats ok

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
I was going to say I like the top one better. I like the shorter muzzle. The white one is super cute to but I feel the other one is closer to standard. As a pet it wouldnt matter either way :)

Keep in mind that the white one will more than likely turn cream. What color are the parents?

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
awwww both are super cute but i would have chosen the first one as well its more to my preference but the white one is very cute too xxx

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
They are both adorable!
I like the white one a bit better
(reminds me of pinky from pinky and the brain! I used to love pinky as a kid :D)

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
:0 omm i cant believe i didnt ask what colour they are,she said the mom is semi long coat and the dad is smooth coat, she has them both there as pets,i saw a pic of her other girl,shes like a red brown,then theres a black and tan l/c and a couple of cream l/c's,the dad is kc but mom isnt,can you give me some tips of what to ask and check for please

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
they are both so cute but i love the white one, by those 2 pics i would pick the white one :). but it would help to see pics of all the parents too.

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
hi i love the snow white she is so petite looking but id take either one or better yet have tham both

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
They are both adorable. My Zoey's dad was black/tan LC and her mom was a lavender SC. Looks like the white one may have some light tan coloring that may come out on her as she gets older (or it may be a shadow). Do you want a show chi or a pet chi?

·
Registered
3,814 Posts
my choice would be the dark, but that just me.
when you keep looking you will be drawn to one,
its funny when i saw amber, she reminded me of bianca so much
as a pup, but when you see them together they are so different.
you will know as soon as you see them in person

1 - 17 of 17 Posts