• more than one boy more than 1 girl explain which one

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
gosh, in the UK it is nigh on impossible to find a bitch pup as the breeders usually keep them to continue the lines. Many people over here have to make do with a boy, not necessarily their preferred option, but alot easier to find :)

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
i only have one chi...a boy :D there was one girl in his litter (and i'm the type who would have gotten a girl chi) but it was love at first sight with chico and i :D

i wouldn't trade this little stinker for anything in the world, so i'm glad i went with a boy.

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
i have one boy and two girls .....

started with a boy because they were supposed to be more loving to female owners , but found that females are just as loving !!

kisses nat

·
Registered
538 Posts
One boy chi, one boy Golden Retreiver right now. If you're going to get them neutered, which is recommended unless you are going to breed, marking should not be an issue, especially if the neutering is done at an early enough age. Neither one of mine have ever marked, even outside they squat to pee like girls.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Two girls as of last night, i have never had a boy dog before and almost got one the other day. We just bonded right away and he had such unique coloring, he was beautiful. I put him down and he started humping my arm and wouldnt stop. It kinda scared me but it was funny. I woulda gotten him but my boyfriend wouldnt let me. Also the person that had him had no idea about his background or anything... i guess it wasnt meant to be... but i have two beautiful girls now and i love them to death. Girls are hard to come by over here, everyone wants the girls for some reason. I see mostly boys...

1 - 20 of 26 Posts