Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know we all love them too bits,but what drives you mad ?

Mine is - Lily will lick lick lick sometimes my hand is so wet and when you say no more to her she will put her paw on you and keep on scratching your arm,i think for attention :foxes15:

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Mia scratches at my legs for attention...and it really hurts. Addy poops in my bathroom :foxes15: Bailey tries to pee on the pee pad but always misses and pees on the tile. Lacey is an attention hog. She will cry and cry until I pick her up....ugh...she's doing it right now :(

·
Registered
14 Posts
Peetee: Walks up on my chest when I'm sitting down and scratches my face to get attention. It really hurts! If I'm standing, he will jump up as far as he can and grab my shirt or my fingers with his teeth. He won't stop until I pick him up. Brat! :)

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
My 2 have different foods because Calleigh is a puppy and Pedro is on a special vet- prescribed diet. Sooooooo....Pedro wants to eat Calleigh's food and Calleigh wants to eat Pedro's!:foxes15: Neither wants their own!:rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
MIdgie started this annoying begging every time I come back from being out. I don't know why she thinks she should be fed whenever I come home. She's very persistant & I usually give in to a couple pieces of ZP.

·
Read Only
1,949 Posts
Lion- eats duck poop, and hoards all of the chewies.

Penny- when I take her to potty, she will sit on the pad forever and stare at me but then run and pee on the floor.

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Reggie - annoyingly high pitched bark, and barks a lot! Likes to have his belly rubbed and will bark hysterically at anyone coming into the dog room and flop on his back until they rub it. Will grab at your pants to get your attention and has pants a few people. lol
Gonzo - nothing
Lexxi - nothing
Billy - will dig and dig at my leg until I pick him up, then doesn't know what to do once he's up. He'll sniff the computer desk to see if there is anything to eat or a Kleenex he can steal, then wants down.
Tico - will bark at anyone talking in the kitchen and tries to attack my youngest daughter. He has taken a real bad dislike of her for some reason. Only thing we can think of is the family he was at when he was so abused and neglected was African American because Quisha is. (he has never bit her but runs up all macho and barking. Being blind, he is usually off his mark by a few feet and ends up barking at the wall or the corner)
Smoke - barks at everything. And is constantly trying to lick the insides of the mouths of all the male dogs.
Pepper - Insists on me picking him up or he will scratch at my leg continuously. Has to sleep curled up under my chin.
Twiggy - very obstinate and a diva. Will not do anything I want her to unless she thinks it's her idea first.
Delilah - Barks ALL the time. All the others have learned to bark a bit then stop, she can not get that concept.
Marmalade - obsessively licks any exposed skin on everyone she comes in contact with. Will do it for hours if allowed to. She especially likes to lick faces. She is the BEST dog except for this one habit.
Isis - is still learning how to be an inside dog. The pack has taught her manners, but she still wants to potty on the carpet in the mornings and steal my food.

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Hope: Eats poo.
Gretel is a chronic poop eater.
I admit Lacey does this too and ATM she is driving me CRAZY!!! I have tried everything to get her to stop. She now does it behind my back because the little stinker knows I disapprove. I think she does it because she likes it! But its sooooo gross when she licks you...yuck!! Her breath is so nasty!!

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
I admit Lacey does this too and ATM she is driving me CRAZY!!! I have tried everything to get her to stop. She now does it behind my back because the little stinker knows I disapprove. I think she does it because she likes it! But its sooooo gross when she licks you...yuck!! Her breath is so nasty!!
I tried putting pineapple juice on the kibble and it worked. I had three that ate poop, now they all three have stopped.

·
Registered
3,235 Posts
Amberleah thinks its OK to to chew on my fingers, noses and ears, that hurts with those tiny sharp teeth. Oh well she is only 2 months old.
Also when my husband get up for work at 6:30 am she thinks it time for all of us to get up.

·
Premium Member
12,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Oh my goodness how do we all cope with these little charming monsters,i didn't realize they all do much the same thing.Lily used to eat poop when she was young but grew out of it,but she does like to roll on bird poop.

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
So far all my girls were poop eaters at one time. So Im hoping Lacey will grow out of it. I did do the pineapple for over a week....probably closer to 10 days. I stopped because I figured it wasnt working. I may have to try again :confused:

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Tried it....didnt work:(
I did as well, and I did it for the 2 weeks as I was told by our vet - she slowed down, she'd still seize the opportunity if it arose, but as soon as I quit giving the juice, she started eating again full swing.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Gracie is a lick-er. It doesn't bother me too bad most of the time, but she has this habit of sleeping under the covers in the bend of my legs - I sleep on my side - and she wakes up in the night and licks behind my knee repeatedly...My most ticklish spot...

She also stuffs her mouth with kibble like a chipmunk and runs through the house with it, dropping pieces here and there. If anyone moves, she runs and grabs it up and swallows it, as if we're going to eat it.

Pedro cannot stand for me to sit down. He's a restless sort himself, he's on the move all the time unless I tell him to lay down. But if I try to sit and watch tv and relax, he pulls a "Lassie" and whines and slings his head like he needs to show me something.

Neither of them can stand for my husband and I to touch each other...If he comes near me, they both jump up on me and start licking him in the face. :confused:

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Neither of them can stand for my husband and I to touch each other...If he comes near me, they both jump up on me and start licking him in the face. :confused:
Been there done that:D

Let's see: Moose likes to go potty then kick piles of dirt at us as he runs off :rolleyes:

Jasper: Likes to come flying up on our chests 1st thing in the morning >>>as soon as he hears one of us move or make a sound. He licks like crazy and covers us with kisses. Jasper is not a "little" boy so if he lands on our bladders before inching up on our chests it can be quite the eye opener. :D

Hannah> nothing about her drives us mad. She is 12 yrs old/a cancer survivor/and we have only had her a little over a year>>> we simply appreciate everything she does no matter how annoying/maddening or naughty it can be at times. :love7:

·
Registered
65 Posts
truffles dreams every single night and puts up a fuss in her crate during her dreams - this means i am awakened every morning at 2:30am and have a hard time getting back to sleep. i can't move her crate to another room because then she'd whine/cry/bark.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts