Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
912 Posts
Hopefully it's because of the more than disrespectful posts you've made in the last few days and HOPEFULLY it's because your account is on it's way to being removed!
:D

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
I have removed your thread as it is NOT approiate for a forum like this, If you post another one like that you will ban. I have sent you a PM. This is not the type of forum where you seek that kind of advice. We don't care to hear about what you do to "yourself" while you are at home.

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Hopefully it's because of the more than disrespectful posts you've made in the last few days and HOPEFULLY it's because your account is on it's way to being removed!
:D
Yes! I agree. Some people really need to find better things to do with their time.

·
Registered
898 Posts
I have removed your thread as it is NOT approiate for a forum like this, If you post another one like that you will ban. I have sent you a PM. This is not the type of forum where you seek that kind of advice. We don't care to hear about what you do to "yourself" while you are at home.
What!!! What is wrong with some of the newbies?

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
A short moment ago I started a thread about an issue I was seeking advice on, now I can not find said thread? What happened to it? :confused:
Because this is NOT that kind of forum. There are all kinds of users here, younger kids, etc. and your post was extremely inappropriate. I think you might be happier on a 'different' kind of forum. This place is family friendly and we will keep it that way.

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
I really missed something here...something tells me I'm very VERY glad I did

·
Read Only
1,949 Posts
I missed it! I did see a thread about Ol' Roy dog food, but it looks like that was deleted. Must have been the same person.

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
I missed it as well! Bummer! Jk. I'm sure I'm glad I did. I have noticed quite a few odd posts from newer members lately too.... odd! Hopefully that ceases sometime very soon as it makes me extremely annoyed... :foxes15:

·
Registered
469 Posts
I've read a couple today I would say were def trolls I read one who had a dog called toolbox. Not even going to reply to them.

·
Premium Member
5,271 Posts
thank you to the MODS that watch that kind of stuff on here.... and to those members that notifiy the MODS when they 'smell sumtin fishy' :)

·
Premium Member
12,272 Posts
Yes thank you from the mods

For keeping an eye out on these threads everybody as Jan has said , lots at the moment i'm afraid.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts