Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My account name changed and I don't know why... I tried logging in as Kitty&Kahlua as I've been for over a year; after 5 times it told me it was failed. At first I thought it got hacked. But when I had the email sent to me it told me my username was KittyandKahlua; that they changed the symbol to words. For one I don't like it LOL and if this is something permanent please let me know so that I can pick out something different if you can no longer use characters. I just never got any notification or anything and it was really scary thinking something happened to my account! =( In the midst of it something happened to my pms and I have no clue who I'm supposed to be buying for... (for the exchange that is)

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys =( Please let me know what happened. If there's nothing to be found out just let me know and I will pick out a new username. I know I'm not the only one who used symbols; I wonder if there are other people like me who couldn't log in anymore? Oh well. At least I have a way to log on now but I'm just a lil shaken up lol.

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Sorry, I sent you a pm. Sometimes the site gets glitches and for some reason the symbols within the names are causing some issues. It has happened to others but it has been awhile. Let me know what you would like your username changed to. Again sorry for the inconvenience.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts