Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
oh hi, everyone i havn't been around in forever but i've just been doing things on my own lately..

but i ran out of the puppy food i was feeding gypsy and had NO way to get to a store for a week and had to feed her what i had left of the baby dog food (for 8 week olds and younger) shes two months old and now, her ears have folded back down..

have i done something bad.?

·
Registered
4,312 Posts
Don't worry, Gypsy should be just fine...puppies ears can go up and down without any real reason for several months. Lola is 7 months and her ears still flop. Don't worry ... but go buy some puppy food today if you can. ;)

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Wait, she's only 8 weeks and you're concerned about her ears flopping? If I'm understanding correctly? hehe - honey, many pups dont get straight ears until they are 3-5 months old.. some don't even :) It's nothing YOU did.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
AlekonaKini said:
Wait, she's only 8 weeks and you're concerned about her ears flopping? If I'm understanding correctly? hehe - honey, many pups dont get straight ears until they are 3-5 months old.. some don't even :) It's nothing YOU did.
no no, i guess I wasn't very clear. She is almost four months old and I had to feed her puppy food that was reccomeneded for pups 8 weeks and younger because i was out.

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
I wouldn't worry about her ears.. she is still deloping those beautiful erect ears.. they will flop for months yet... Gadget is just now 5 months and his still break(flop)... has she grows they will get stronger and start standing by their selves...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts