Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I usually don't ever feed our Koi :fish: anymore someone else always does it. Well I went to feed them night before last & Wowie :shock: :shock: They are Enormous :shock: They're about 2 feet long maybe not quite but they seem that big :shock: Hubby is planning on doing some major work on the pond so it's looking pretty awful right now but apparently they're thriving :coolwink: When we get it all staightened out I'll get a pic of them. We have a bunch of other fishies :fish: in there too but they're not growing as fast.

·
Registered
9,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It can be a real hassle at times for lots of reasons but We love our fish. Hubby has moved the pond clear across the yard & made it bigger & we're making it bigger yet again. It's all messed up right now because a rat chewed through the lining :mad: But like I said the seem to be fine ;)

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
I can't wait to see pics!! I love fishies!
I want to get a betta but they don't do well in our dorms due to the water (even if we try to treat it).
I lost 3 bettas at school already :mad:
When I get a place of my own I want a fish tank!

·
Banned
6,248 Posts
rachel said:
I would love to have koi pond! I'm just not so sure that I want to have to take of it! LOL And hubby hates fish, so I know he wouldn't do it! I just want to be able to go outside & look at pretty it is! ;)
That is precisely my predicament! LOL

·
Registered
9,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have a good hubby he does all the man stuff & sometimes some of the other stuff too :) The filter has to be cleaned about once a month now but normally when it's warmer 2 times a month. It's a nasty job but he never complains about it :) Since we found out about our utility easment & not being able to put the pool in the fish are getting a bigger space :fish:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts