Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Hahaha yay snow! I bet your kids are excited. LOL Oakley hads da snows too, Leila, and finds the least snow spot for peeing too;)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Ha-ha!! Mama, dis tuff is fweezin' my wittle tootsies off! Wets go backz in! :lol: Cute, cute pics! I love the shot of Winston too! :)

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
We used to live in the midwest and hated the snow too! Pedro doesn't even like a little bit of rain on his feet! He thinks he'll melt!!!:rolleyes:

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It's really barely a dusting, but the first one that stuck. lol
My daughter said "i'm ready for snow days" translation= school closings. ;)
My youngest is half asleep when he gets on the bus, so he didn't say much. But my 13 yo son wanted to know when the tree was going up, and when was i going to start baking cookies. :laughing8:
Leila was shivering so hard, but i was thinking oooh she's burning off calories! :D I need to do the same. ;) She doesn't mind the rain but this she wasnt' sure about.

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Very cute pictures. Zoey & Ziva went outside just to see and neither one of them liked the over foot of snow we had, Shellie my golden loves it, she loves running through it.

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Super cute pics of Leila! :) Mine hate the snow too. lol.

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Leila wait til you have it deeper than you are tall then it becomes fun mine have been chasing each other around in it the haven't found it cold until they stop
Fun fun fun

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
It's way deeper than yetersay and they reckon more tonight!! Would be fab if England were equipped for snow were not everything stops hajaj booo

And leila here she can have fun

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
LOL...what a cutie! Love how she had to find grass to pee in. Hehe I say it all the time but Leila is so sweet! I just love her little face. :)

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
1 - 16 of 16 Posts