Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
What is wrong with advertising the t-chi for sale? why is rehoming her bad? My mother in law has been looking for a true t-cup and cant find one. 2 pound adult weight isnt so bad my sis has a adult male that is 4 pounds and he isnt so tiny. some folks would be more than willing to pay that for a true T-Cup.
the $$$ is way to high i understand that much. I could see $500.00-$1000.00 depending on where you live in the states.
I dont understand why there sickos though. there just price gowging. which is very common in the world of dogs.

·
Registered
321 Posts
geeze calm down ladies here in oklahoma folks call the chis that stay under 6 pounds t-cups. didnt relize it was a forbiden word on the forum.
there is a topic on here called the smallest chi, read it. i was just wondering what the big deal was I doubt the people who have the pup are sickos though.
and i would imagine if a person can afford 3,500.00 they can afford the vet bill and would take care of the dog.
I have read 100s of topics here and posted many over the last few months and it just seems like there is so much negative posting.

weird in oklahoma the runts sell for higher price and are tipically the first dogs chosen everyone wants the tiny ones. things really vary from state to state.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Thank you mark1010 that is what i thought to. we all know they wont fit in a tea cup. hahaha But i feel like it is said alot of many breeds my dad has a small poodle it was sold as a t-cup in the description. there is a lady that owns a pet store in town she has yorkies and she has one that you can hold in your hand (adult) she calls him a t-cup i think it is a term used loosely i really dont think it is ment to be harmful.
but of couse i know better now :wink: i always thought it was a term folks with money liked to use cause they seem to be the ones with the T-cups :roll: persay.

and yes there is alot of dog breeding ignorence out there. i would never argue that point. i am ignorent to breeding my self Porsha is myfirst female and she will be fixed at 6 months.

I would like to add i really enjoy this forum and it makes me sad and angry that lately you cant defend anything or anyones posts without the posts getting heated up. this is not the first post where i was just trying to defend someone and it turned into something entirely diffrent. i never intended for this to get out of hand. i originally wanted to know why it was so bad to advertise and why call folks would think the people selling the little chi are bad people. if you would go back and read my first post. i am really bad about thinking the best of people but lately it is getting me in trouble. I will leave the forum i think that would please alot of people right now. :cry: I appologize for anny harm or hard feelings i may have caused. :wave:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.