Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
12,770 Posts
porshas_momma said:
What is wrong with advertising the t-chi for sale? why is rehoming her bad? My mother in law has been looking for a true t-cup and cant find one. 2 pound adult weight isnt so bad my sis has a adult male that is 4 pounds and he isnt so tiny. some folks would be more than willing to pay that for a true T-Cup.
the $$$ is way to high i understand that much. I could see $500.00-$1000.00 depending on where you live in the states.
I should have elaborated when I said that they shouldn't rehome her, I meant to just anyone. I guarantee they will sell her to the first person who offers that money, without even checking their background (chi experience) or living situation.

By the way, there is a HUGE difference between a 4 pound chi and a 2 pound chi!

· Registered
12,770 Posts
porshas_momma said:
I would like to add i really enjoy this forum and it makes me sad and angry that lately you cant defend anything or anyones posts without the posts getting heated up. this is not the first post where i was just trying to defend someone and it turned into something entirely diffrent. i never intended for this to get out of hand. i originally wanted to know why it was so bad to advertise and why call folks would think the people selling the little chi are bad people. if you would go back and read my first post. i am really bad about thinking the best of people but lately it is getting me in trouble. I will leave the forum i think that would please alot of people right now. :cry: I appologize for anny harm or hard feelings i may have caused. :wave:
I have to say that I enjoy people's different points of view. I don't want you to leave just because you have a different opinion or stand on the topic. If we all agreed on everything how boring would that be? :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.