Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
What is wrong with advertising the t-chi for sale? why is rehoming her bad? My mother in law has been looking for a true t-cup and cant find one. 2 pound adult weight isnt so bad my sis has a adult male that is 4 pounds and he isnt so tiny. some folks would be more than willing to pay that for a true T-Cup.
the $$$ is way to high i understand that much.
I think buyer beware is in order- could be a skam.
You gotta be kididng me right after all the time on here etc you still believe in "Tcups" ooh and thats a new name a "true Tcup" have I read your post wrong are you quoting someone else ? :shock:

That is awful - that pup might be small now but could have a growth spurt and get to 6 pounds fully grown we cant predict mother nature - these people need to have there heads bashed together :twisted:

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
They are definately in the wrong in their thinking in Oaklahoma - please dont tell us too clam down no one is irrate we are just debating a subject , also if you think the forum is negative you dont have too stay around - although we would love if you did :wave:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.