Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is Taco's new strange behaviour. I swear, he's such a character, he's constantly coming up with something else to entertain us. When we scold or reprimand Buster (our Golden Retriever) in any way....maybe by just saying "Buster, go lay down!" or somehting similar, Taco jumps up and growls and barks and attacks Buster. It's just like he's reprimanding him because he got in trouble. Has anyone else ever heard of this? Is that really what he's doing? It sure seems like it to us. And, it's so strange, I'm not sure what I should do about it. So far, I've yelled at Taco for attacking Buster, who is an 80 lb. wimp and lets a chihuahua boss him around. lol Should I be doing something else?

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lol....it is kind of funny! You can't help but laugh at him, he's such a character. But, I feel sorry for Buster. He's getting into double trouble, because Taco way over reacts to even a very small infraction. Buster's 8 years old, Taco's only 1, so he's been here a lot longer and here comes this little chi that he outweighs by almost 8 times that's beating him up all the time. Buster is very laid back and very well behaved. He really kind of acts like Taco is just an irritating little knat that he would really rather just ignore if Taco would just make that possible, but he's persistant, if nothing else. Oh well, I'll just give him a few extra rubs for being so patient. Did anyone ever hear of any other dog acting like that, or is he that unique? Thanks for your input!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.