Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
he might just need to grow into his nose with Stitch he was the same and now his face seems to be looking a lot better and his head has domed more so now I can safely say my boy is apple head.

I'd say he was apple due to the domeing and the stop but with a long nose

·
Registered
746 Posts
I don't know about the head?? Mo is the same, apple dome, but long snout. Whatever he is, he sure is adorable!

·
Registered
281 Posts
I love your babies. I cannot for the life of me know how to tell who is deer or apple. I just know I love all of our chi kids. Sophie is so uncomfortable now that I cannot get her to pose for the camera.

Jennie cocoasmama aunt to sophie and soon to be grandma to little hershey nut

·
Registered
763 Posts
He is a deer head. The whole idea of the apple head is a round head, small snout. when they have the long snout they are the deer type.

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
chimama said:
He is a deer head. The whole idea of the apple head is a round head, small snout. when they have the long snout they are the deer type.
see now that's where things get complicated, i read that it's not the snout it's the actual dome and stop where the forehead ends and snout begins... chiwi has a little bit of a snout but she is very apple head...

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
He reminds me of a little wolf pup in that second picture! 8) His head is adorable, that is for sure!!! :D

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
The count is gorgeous, his coat is so interesting and eyes are so wolf like..I don't know what " type " he falls under..he still has a lot of growing to do.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts