Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,271 Posts
Chico likes to jump on the FRESH CLEAN laundry that just came out of the dryer..... that is untill it cools off.....lol

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Mine are awful, they like dirty laundry specifically underwear and socks...I always find several pairs of my underwear in Bryco's crate :(

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Maggi my non-chi loves dirty laundry. She loves to roll around in it. Silly girl!

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Mine go crazy for clean laundry out of the dryer too!
This is the sweetest picture, such pretty girls. How is Addys paw?
Awww...thanks Katy :) Addy's paw is better. She is still favoring it but not as much as yesterday. She was running today which is a good thing :)

·
Registered
355 Posts
I think they like anything that smells like us. Kali always needs one of Dave's recently worn undershirts when he goes out of town. She sleeps with her sweet little face on it, and carries it into the living room, where she lies on the dog bed with the t-shirt and looks at his empty recliner.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I actually discovered a stock pile of dirty socks and shirts that my little guy had been hiding under a blanket yesterday!
I couldn't even say anything about it though... He just looked at me like "Look what I did, Mommy!" Too cute!

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
Ninja rips the crotches out of my underwear! I've had to throw out tons some only worn once :( no matter where I hide them he digs them out! He knows it bad too when i pick
Them up he runs with his tail between his legs l

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Lacey is 23 weeks and weighs 1lb 14 oz. She looks really tiny next to Addy...and Addy isnt very big either...she is 5 1/2 pounds.
Omg she still is SO small Kristy, its nuts! She is such a healthy looking girl, too. Can not believe she is already almost 6 months old.

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Omg she still is SO small Kristy, its nuts! She is such a healthy looking girl, too. Can not believe she is already almost 6 months old.
I know!! Its crazy!!
I had a guy come over the other day to give me an estimate on some work we need done to the house. When I opened the door....Lacey also greeted him. The look on his face was priceless when he saw her:D He was in shock at how tiny she was. It was too funny!! Even tho she is so little...she acts just like a regular dog :cool:

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
I know!! Its crazy!!
I had a guy come over the other day to give me an estimate on some work we need done to the house. When I opened the door....Lacey also greeted him. The look on his face was priceless when he saw her:D He was in shock at how tiny she was. It was too funny!! Even tho she is so little...she acts just like a regular dog :cool:
Somehow I doubt she will make it anywhere near 4 lbs as an adult LOL. Not at this point! I mean I guess I have no clue, but it looks like at 6 months she may be just over 2 lb, I wouldn't be surprised if she doesn't make it to quite 3 lbs? shes so cute, I adore her!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts