Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi!

My fiance and I are almost ready to take the plunge and get a second puppy. Diva is now 7 months old, her leg is all healed and her bladder problem is gone. However, I am just wondering what is it like having 2 chis? Has anyone bought one then waited a few months and got a second? I'm being really cautious about getting a second one cause Diva is very possessive of me. She even nips playfully at my fiances fingertips when he touches me or she'll squeeze her way inbetween us if we're sitting close together. I'm worried that her behavior will get worse. She's not aggressive with other dogs at all, she's very playful in fact and loves to play. I am really hoping that by having a second puppy she will have someone of her own kind to snuggle with when we're not home, to play doggie games and have a good buddy other than us 2 legged ones. Of course, I love dogs so the more the merrier but I want her to be happy and the new one. Can anyone of you share your thoughts on this please or stories & experiences? It would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Angel :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.