Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the first picture I saw of Emma. She was 5 months old and the breeder was holding Emma and her sister back to be shown. She decided to keep her sister, and Emma went to me. I will hopefully be showing her soon :)

This is the first picture I saw of Tucker when I knew he was mine. I initially wanted his sister, but she was reserved to a show home out of state. He has made me fall for boy dogs... he's such a good little boy.

Here's the first picture I saw of Chloe:

Care to share?

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aw adorable pics! :) And nice thread idea.

I got both of my sweeties from rescue and this is the first pic I saw of them on the rescue website. :)

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Aw adorable pics! :) And nice thread idea.

I got both of my sweeties from rescue and this is the first pic I saw of them on the rescue website. :)

That's so cool how you adopted them both! Are they related at all?

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
That's so cool how you adopted them both! Are they related at all?
No, they're not related. They were actually bred and they were a bonded pair. I fell in love with their little faces and didn't want to see them separated and the rest is history. :)

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
Great Thread!

First pic i saw of Zoey:

First pic i saw of Roxy:

First pic i saw of Layla:

I never saw a pic of Jet before i got him since his breeder only lived 5 mins away. So just went to see him instead. But heres the first pic i took of him:

·
Registered
22 Posts
My five year old just saw these photos and said, "It's like the world of the cutest Chihuahuas!"

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
This was the first picture I ever saw of Maisie - She was up on the breeders site for 2 days. The first day only the top picture was up there, the second day (the day I called and picked up my baby!) she had these two up. She was exactly what I was looking for!

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Matilda:

Milo:

Maxie:

Mari (second one in from left) & Maya (far left):
Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

Mari's first solo pic that I saw:

Marley:

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Omg look at all the cute babies! So adorable!

I don't have a photo of Shayley as a pup because I just drove to their house to get her (Didn't know them but they lived like 10 minutes away it was awesome! lol)

Kizzie I found on Petfinder and this is the photo they had posted that I knew she was MINE!!! lol We drove for HOURS to get her and it was such a fun trip! Kizzie was 7 weeks old just dropped off with her sisters and then two other boy dogs ...jerks how can people just do that. They named her Lucky for the time they had her and I know that name fit her perfectly because I feel she is VERY lucky that I found her to spoil her to bits! LOL

Here is my baby Kizzie!

And a recent shot

1 - 20 of 68 Posts