Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fun question for the weekend, what's the best or weirdest, most extravagant item you bought your chi baby?
Mine has to be a Swarovski encrusted lead which I haven't even used as its retractable and the handle is bigger than rupert!!

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
We bought Bambi her own puppy lol! Seriously, we weren't looking for a second dog, but Harley needed a home and Bambi had fallen in love with him. Best thing we ever got her!

Hahaha, that's what hubby said we did for Chanel, get her her own dog to play
with! Bella is like a battery operated toy for her, always there to play with,
anytime of the day, no matter what. I don't know how she ever lived without
Bella. :)

As for material things, I think the most expensive thing I bought Chanel is a
Kwigy Bo carrier, it cost 185$, to me that's a lot of money. I chose it because
it is one of the very few carriers that come in a size big enough to fit Chanel
comfortably, she is 8 lbs. Most carriers say "up to 10lbs" but it's bull, I did not
want her to feel like a sardine. I needed it to be cozy, and I liked the look as
well. Here is a link...

Kwigy.Bo : Shop : Alex Luxe - Gold : KB-890 :

Oh and the funniest thing I ever bought would probably be the "Bitches Love
Me" t-shirts for my boys. A friend of mine also got them the "I only bite when
ugly people pet me" shirts, but I have not had the cahoonas to let them wear
those in public!:eek:

·
Premium Member
9,990 Posts
The most extravagant is I also got BG her own puppy (Sonny) lol we told her he was her puppy and she loved him. For the hounds they have a 10X10 shed spray foam insulated with AC and heat. I get laughed at for that ;)

Funniest is my chis have a MichaelVick chew toy (the NFL football player that got busted for dog fighting)

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Well, I am another one who bought a puppy for Gracie...And I have no regrets. She and Diesel are inseperable - if you try to seperate them, they cry endlessly. One will not even go out to potty without the other.

And, I have a blanket fetish for my dogs. When I go in a store I have to touch every cozy looking blanket - if it feels like they will like it, I buy it. We have tons of blankets!

·
Banned
10,704 Posts

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Missy, your pups are so cute! :love2: Do you like those harnesses?

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
I'm using vests and Park Avenue now, but was curious about these adjustable
ones. I really don't need anymore harnesses though...it's an addiction that must
come to an end,lol.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.