Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Oscar hasn't really had chance to be too naughty as we have only been living together for 3 weeks. However if it is really cold and we go out for the toilet he just stands around like he doesn't need to go so we can get inside quickly.... then boom straight inside and piss on the floor!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
Gadget's only done a couple things that is naughty.
1. he started to go poop on the floor and not in his potty box.
2. he likes biting my ear and not let go... he just started this one. I have tried to stop him... I think that I finally got him to stop... well, atleast stop after I tell him. :)

But I still love him....

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
You guys are keeping track? LOL :lol:

My diary usually records it all. Kemo has done much!!!!!!!

Bindi so far has jumped the bed :shock: that was heart attack moment and we had two of us on top of her (she is fast) and jumped from our arms-- caught mid air (another attack) -- I think she is obsessed with jumping cause she will just be on the floor and jumps straight up! JUMP AFTER JUMP! its quite funny actually :lol:

·
Registered
211 Posts
It sounds like Leo is really naughty, she has jumped off the bed, she is always biting ny nose, ears, lips and fingers, and she pooped in a chair....
-my chi is a monster :laughing6:

·
Registered
326 Posts
Gizmo's naughtiest thing is a daily thing. I get out of bed before my husband (and Gizmo) in the morning. I have to do all of that girly stuff.. hair, make-up, etc. Men are *so* lucky that they don't have to mess with this! So anyway, when it's time for my husband to get up, I say, "Babe, get up!". Gizmo peeks his head out from under the covers and growls at me because he doesn't want to get up yet! :laughing2: He's a brat, but I love him. :)

·
Registered
4,153 Posts
My chi is never naughty..he is the most bestest sweetest dog in the whole chi-universe :p :p

did anyone buy that? Seriously, Mikey is a demon, he does naughty things on a daily basis you name it and he has probably done it.

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
Where to start? Marcus is quite a character. He shreds any paper he can get his mouth on, he forgets he isn't suppose to chew on you and gets in trouble daily for that, he tries to jump out of peoples arms. The list goes on and on and on

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
:D Stinky is a toilet paper eater...I've been sick for a week now..and I have the bad habit to keep all my nose blown paper together in one spot till is full and I need to dump them..well..Stinky knows this and sometimes he grabs one and runs away...there is no way we can catch him..he goes under the bed, inside the closet, in the kitchen..and through all of it he chews the damn thing...ew...everytime I collect his "paper poo" I hope he's learned the lesson.... :D :D

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
Stinky is a toliet paper eater

That is Echo and Scooby for you!! If I leave the bathroom door open they go in the trash and drag the paper out and shred it alllllll over the house. One day I went out and I guess some didn't shut the bathroom door and they ripped a WHOLE roll of toilet paper up and it was strung all over the living room, dining room and entry way. When I opened the door and saw that I almost dropped the groceries!!!!!!!!!!! Wasn't Funny, LOL

Now Echo has a very very bad habit, if you leave the dining room chair out and don't push them in, she climbs on the table and eats whatever is left on the plates or crumbs on the table! She is worse than a cat, but I love em no matter what!

·
Registered
185 Posts
Sunny likes to run.. run fast and far and seldom comes back until hes good and ready. I cannot let him off a lead anytime. Its bad becouse we have 10 acres and he beelines for the road even with the house smack dab in the center of the land.

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
great pic Louis!
Poppy has had her moments but actually the naughtiest thing she ever did happened yesterday! My house keeper was eating her lunch and threw away the chicken bones in the trash. Poppy waited until she had left the room and then OPENED the door to the trash and stole the bones! Luckily, she was caught in the nick of time and didnt manage to eat or swallow a bone, that would have been a disaster! :roll:

·
Registered
216 Posts
Shakira is quite a naughty little girl!! One of the many cheeky things she does is STEAL AND DESTROY SOCKS!! She will find her way into the laundry basket and take a sock or two to chew holes in.(she has destroyed atleast 10 socks so far!) :x But how i can i get mad at such a beautiful face?! :lol:

·
Registered
4,312 Posts
We went to get Chinese take out one night and there were no parking spaces available. So, since I knew it would just take me a second since I had phoned in my order ahead of time, I parked the car behind one of the other cars. Karl stayed in the car with Bosco and Lola. Well Bosco kept a sharp eye on me to make sure I stayed safe. Meanwhile, the owners of the car who I parked behind came out (of course the ONE car I park behind has to be the ONE car that needs out :roll:) So Karl gets out of the passenger seat and walks around our car to get in the driver seat to move the car. When he opens the driver seat Bosco hops out and makes a bee-line for the Chinese restraunt door - he was going to find me! He wouldn't listen to Karl or anything. Naughty Boy! :twisted:

It was actually really sweet that he knew where I was and he was going straight for me but it was still extremely naughty!!

Lola is still too young and innocent to be truly naughty. :D

·
Registered
257 Posts
Naughty Dobbie...

Dobbie's naughtiest (and funniest) was

He hates weekday mornings when I have to get up and go to work. About a month ago, I took my clothes out of the warm dryer, laid them out on the bed, and went to shower. When I came back, I noticed that they were WET! It was PEE! That little stinker had pee'd on them!

Of course, I attributed human thoughts to him, "I'll fix it so Mommie can't go to work today." Thank goodness for other clean clothes.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Chew on shoes! Another pair bit the dust last night. I thought I had them where she couldn't reach but I was wrong. Oh well, I didn't like them anyway. I guess it is my fault because I gave her a pair of old shoes to chew on when I first got her so I guess she thinks any shoe is fair game.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Kemo's mamma said:
You guys are keeping track? LOL :lol:

My diary usually records it all. Kemo has done much!!!!!!!

Bindi so far has jumped the bed :shock: that was heart attack moment and we had two of us on top of her (she is fast) and jumped from our arms-- caught mid air (another attack) -- I think she is obsessed with jumping cause she will just be on the floor and jumps straight up! JUMP AFTER JUMP! its quite funny actually :lol:

Oscar jumps high in the air straight up too and I LOVE IT! soooo cool isn't it!!? :D

·
Registered
4,920 Posts
I 'm afraid Auggie has to join the kleenex ( or any kind of paper ) crowd. One day I had just written a check and it blew off on the floor and Auggie was running around with it in his mouth :lol:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.