Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wanted to know your chi's full name.
b/c i know i gave him a name and only use half of his name and most of the time i call him moka!
and jemini i call her puppy

Full Given name:

Jamoka Almon Fudge Jones

Jemini Jewel Jones

·
Registered
661 Posts
Tico is: Perrito Chantico

Perrito is spanish for small dog or puppy and Chantico is an Aztec Goddess who's legend says she was turned into a dog for dis-obeying another god.

And he answers to: Tico, Teeks, Tiki, Baby, Babes, Chantico (that's when he knows he's in trouble!) & Perrito. It's kinda funny, the couple times we've gone thru the Taco Bell drivethru for a Coke, and the worker at the window tells another worker there's a "perrito" in the car, his head perks right up to see who's talking about him!

·
Registered
465 Posts
Miellie's registered name is Sunnflower Lil' Dixie. I wanted to call her Dixie but my partner, Stefan refused. His sister's nickname is Miellie, so I gave in and now she's called Miellie. Miellie actually means corn (on the cob), in South African english it's called a mealie. When he decided to call her Miellie I told him then when we get a male I am going to call him Milo. Miellie and Milo!

·
Registered
718 Posts
This is a good idea for a thread! :)

"Diego Poco Taquito" is his registered name. I usually call him "Chicken"...don't know why, it just sounds cute! Or "Luv". My husband calls him "mister", my sister calls him "little D", and my brother calls him "Diegs". I think my last dog had about 50 names so I'm sure the list will grow!! :lol:

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
I love embarassing Cooper! His full name is Alice Cooper Lombardi. When he's in trouble or I want his full attention, I say "Alice Cooper!!! Alice Cooper Lombardi!!!!" and he comes slinking back to me. :lol:

Edit: I forgot to add (for our younger folks) Alice Cooper is my favorite band of all time and Lombardi comes from Vincent Lombardi, the greatest NFL coach ever.

He has tons of nicknames: Coop, CoopCoop, Scooper, Pooper Scooper, Punkin'Head, Brother, Chocolat-tay ya ya ya and Hey You.

·
Registered
820 Posts
bobo's full name is boots bojangles. because he looks like a cat from the back. and the cat from shrek 2 was named puss in boots! lol poor guy =oX

·
Registered
565 Posts
Bonnie Samantha. (her middle name is samantha in memory of my last dog). She is called bon bon, bonanza, bonsai, short stuff, pretty girl, bons...and my boyfriend calls her little lady :)

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Ami suggested the name Jolie the day after i brought her home. She was looking for names on the computer. (i think) Anyway, She called me on my cell and rattled off 4 or 5 names and there were a couple i liked but as i said "Jolie" out loud, it just seemed to fit her. I named her right then and there. I might also say that i am the one who always names things, people and dogs in this family. I named all three of my grandsons. But Ami gets the credit here. Oh, and the name has nothing to do with any actress since i am now aware that there is one with the last name "Jolie". I don't care for her since she played a role in breaking up a marriage. :lol:
Anyway, i originally named her Jolie Rae-Lynn, but the middle name just didn't fit and i ended up calling her Jolie Kay Wooten. Other name are Sweet baby girl, Rotten, Rotten bottom, Stinky Pot and "the baby".

I named Boomer. I gave him that name when i didn't think i would be keeping him. It just came to mind out of nowhere but the OU team is called Boomer Sooners, i think, so it's appropriate. lol Anyway, he learned his name in about, oh, 2 minutes, which was part of his plan to make me love him i'm sure. :) Boomer doesn't as yet have a middle name but i do call him Bootner and Boo-Ta-Ner and Boo.I can tell you for certain that he will have a middle name as all my babies do. It's just that one hasn't come to mind yet. Hey! Maybe ya'll could help me! I think i'll start another post for Boomer a middle name! :lol:

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
Bella's reg. name is ..Bechards Liberty Bell

We named her Isabella Rossaleni...Bella for short....answers to Bellie, Belinski. Bellisamo, Bellsa , Izzie

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
My dog (the Golden retriver) is registered as Kiska Noltar Starveille Mac, but I have always named her Kiska Bapp Grabowski. Bapp is one of her many nicknames...which also include Beep, Whisky-Woo-Woo, FloofleHead, Whiskers, Buppus, and Beeble (none of which make any sense, and I don't even think I could tell you how they ever came about! lol)

As for my new chi, who I will be getting in about 5 weeks now, she is to be named
Hallie Kiskabelle Grabowski

I just really like the name Hallie, and my aunt and I thought of it together one day. I had a pet once named Hailey and I wanted to recycle that but with a little different edge. And then Kiskabelle is obviously after my retriever. :D

·
Registered
39 Posts
My boys name is Bandit James...I don't know why James, I was just convinced he had to have a middle name and said things till it flowed....

He answers to Bandit, doodle bug, doodles, the bug, little man, baby boy, and he also comes running when my dad says "where's pawpaws baby at?" (can we say spoiled by his PawPaw) :)

·
Registered
746 Posts
Mo's full name is Pismo. He was named after the beach town in California where he was born. We also call him tons of other names...a few are MoMo, Mojo, The Mo-minator, MoMo bin BoBo, etc... :lol:

·
Registered
332 Posts
Marcus has many names but his full name is Marcus Wilbee Allen Yee. My fiance named him after the football player. That was the only way he'd let me get a dog :roll: . He has tons of nick-names but mostly I call him baby.

·
Registered
151 Posts
My male chi is Pique Irie Star...it's a Jamacian thing :)

My female is Bailey The Cuteness

My male lab is Frasier ( Snoopy's Canine Woodstock)

My other male lab is H******'s Paddington Bear and we just call him Bear.

The cat is Tabitha Lynn

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
NoahFL said:
Zeus Poco

Poco was my husands child-hood Chihuahua and a wonderful dog, so we decided to honor Poco by naming Zeus after him.
Another Poco!! I had a childhood (and adulthood) chi named Poco. We were discussing the other day how Poco is a great name for a chi but no one uses it ... my heart melts a little when I do see Pocos around. :)

1 - 20 of 45 Posts