Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I find that when I'm shopping for a snuggly blanket, or a new hoodie, or a harness that my go-to color for Miya is purple. It's my favorite and looks really great on her chocolate fur. Of course I mix it up sometimes too, purple is the favorite though.

What color is your go-to?

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I think that Odie's colour would be red, but I don't buy anything that colour because people always think she's a boy.
I have a purple step in harness vest and when Miya wears it, people think she's a boy...people are dumb. lol...HELLO?? It's purple!

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
We love pink! Mostly hot pink, but any pink will do. Almost all of Chloe's clothes have pink incorporated somehow. She has a harness with a giant pink bow and people ask if she's a girl or boy. Haha

Sent from my iPhone using PetGuide

·
Premium Member
105 Posts
MY favorite colors for my ChiChi would be pink and purple, but I am the proud mommy of a boy, so I usually go with black, greys, and dark blues. Boys definitely do not have as many clothing choices as girl Chi's.

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
I love earth tones on both girls, mostly shades of beige and brown.
But also, orange looks great on Bella, and pink on Chanel. :)

Beige, brown & white are really my favorite colors for everything though, from home
to clothing, to my pups' stuff...it all matches! Haha, I'm a little crazy that way. ;)

·
Administrator
5,713 Posts
I love Bambi in any shad of teal/turquoise/aqua/jade but she looks good in any colour. My daughter puts her in pink girly things, but I am so not a pink girly person lol. Harley mostly wears red or black, not as many colours suit him.

·
Premium Member
9,990 Posts
Since mine are black mostly they look good in bright colors. Red, Pink, Teal, Yellow etc. I tried a dark green Camo on Sonny once and you almost couldn't see it as it blended in with his dark hair.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Onyx's usual color is Pink, but she looks absolutely gorgeous in any color due to her beautiful shiny black coat. Berlin, my kitten, is definitely a red boy.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Brewster looks really good in beige, chocolate brown, and sage green. I think next time I buy him something it will be in a navy or light blue, though, just to mix it up.

·
Registered
659 Posts
Most always pink for my girls, though I have ordered a purple coller and tag for Spice while Sugar is getting the same in pink, so I'm not buying 2 of the excat same things, purple suits Spice, then the odd bit of red and black but v little.

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Toby's color is definitely red!!!! He looks great in it, I can't explain it he just does. Almost all of his clothes/accessories have red in them.

Although his favorite blankets are pink and purple (he stole one from my mom and one from my sister) And his carrier is baby blue.

Sent from my iPhone using PetGuide

1 - 20 of 36 Posts