Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This purple dino is Charley's absolute FAVORITE toy. It just happens to be the first toy he ever got as well! His "aunts" Jazmine and Muffin gave it to him when he was 6 weeks old.

Silly boy, he has a whole box full of toys and THIS is the first one he pulls out when it's play time. :love10:

:flower:

**Attachment Deleted 09-11-05!! :)

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
Kiwi's fav toy

This is Kiwi's favorite toy the devil :twisted: her daddy picked it out last Halloween. It was a Halloween Special I don't want any one to think I am a devil worshiper :lol:

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
Stitch with his cuddly stitch, sorry the pic is a bit big oooo I sooo badly need to decorate thats what comes of going off to uni n then coming home my room is a state hehe.

kiss me Stitch :D

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Rachael Polachek said:
JAYNE said:
Tysons is his bunny :D
And we're well aware of just how much he LOVES his bunny. :D
yeah, almost as much as Tommy Lee loved Pamela. :shock:

Cooper and his Mr. Frog. I don't have a picture of Cooper and his Mr. MooCow, but he ditched him once Mr. Frog came to town. He's quite fairweathered, my little boy.

and another... for Rachael

·
Registered
718 Posts
I wish I had a picture to post because Diego got a new toy yesterday that he absolutely loves! It's a plush birdhouse with a hole in it that you stick little birdies in and the puppy's supposed to have fun pulling them out. Well this morning I was woken up to Diego bumping into things, so I looked to see what he was doing and saw him with the birdhouse on his head! He somehow got his head inside the hole!!! It was quite a sight but it hasn't deterred him from playing with it! :lol:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts