Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is your puppy's registered or full name? Also, what is his or her call name? I love hearing all the cute names.

We don't have Paris here yet, and I can't come up with her *full* name until she gets here. I need to see her personality, etc. before deciding. :D

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Harley Bryson, is Harley's full name. I guess you could kind of say that Bryson is his middle name. :) His registered name is "Harley Ruff Rider". I sometimes call him Harley Bryson, usually when he is being a spitfire. :lol:

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
here are mine-
teddy bears pride @ bornoz

he is my only registered at mo hoping for these to be my little girls names-

lady vuitton @ bornoz
manolo magic @bornoz

i also have 3 pet dogs who i just gave pet show names to for my own fun ha -
little tyke thomas mathers 3
perfect patch
rageing rio (coz she is like a bull in a china shop)

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Britney R***

when i call her, i call her Britney. She also gets called Winnie and Minnie by my mom and brother.

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
Echo is : KJs Once in a life time

Foxy: KJs Viewers choice

Sissy: KJs China Doll

Rasta: KJs Cause for applause

Sterling: KJs Make em stand and cheer

Scooby: KJs Scooby Snack

·
Registered
230 Posts
Her name is Cha-Cha La Roo.
I need to try and find Vala to change the "La Rue" to "La Roo..." in my Sigi. Can anyone here help me with that? :wave:

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
Lil Cha Cha said:
Her name is Cha-Cha La Roo.
I need to try and find Vala to change the "La Rue" to "La Roo..." in my Sigi. Can anyone here help me with that? :wave:
:wink: I'll see what I can do...I thought it was "rue"..sorry :oops: ..lol..that was a long time ago, should've said something sooner. :wink:

:D Stinky Li: I call him Tiki
:D Smelly Li: but he thinks is "HEY! drop that!"

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
Full Name: Princess Thumbelina (cause at the end of the movie Thumbelina is a Princess cause she married the prince of the Fairies...lol I'm a freak lol)

Call Name: Lina. Gaige (2 yrs) calls her Beana though when he calls her and Dawn (3 yrs) calls her Weena.

·
Registered
230 Posts
We also call Cha-Cha "Rattle Head" because when she shakes her head in the morning while waking up, her ears flap and it makes a rattle noise :lol: or we go with "Propeller head." I also call her, "Luv Bug," "Sweetie Pie," Cocoa Bean," "Bug-a-Boo."

·
Registered
292 Posts
Lola's : Lady Lola Kisses :D and Tiki: Tiki Tikitimann--we were going to go with 'Tiki Tequila on a Hot Summer Afternoon',but I was trying to stay away from the liquor :wink: We also call Lola 'Skinny Minnie'and Tiki 'Chickendog', 'Scaredy cat' and 'Handsome Guy'--some people call him 'Tikibelle' :evil: But I can't stand that :evil: The EVIL 'STEP-MOM"calls them 'Jaws1' and 'Jaws2' :evil:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts