Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What does your Chi like to play with most of all? I'm trying to stock up on some toys so that when Paris gets here I have a variety for her to play with.

Thanks!! :wave:

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Chico's favorite toy is a green and yellow plush frisbee/donought looking toy. he has gone through 3 of them already because he keeps popping the squeaker inside, and he plays with them so much they look all ratty after a few months.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Felony;s favorite toy is a little tiny plush teddy bear that squeeks, she loves it to pieces cause its small enough for her to throw around and stuff!

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Bruiser has this soft little yellow duck he has had since he was a baby. He still carries it around and plays with it all the time. He loves it to death! he will even take it to bed and sleep with it :roll: I think I bought it at a Garage sale. I also buy a lot of the tub toys at Wal Mart in the toy dept. They are much cheaper too! :)

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
chiwi loves pollo loco, her lil chicken cat toy that vibrates and shakes when yo pull the string. at first she hated him and now she can't get enough of him! she's gone as far as holding him between her paws, pulling the string with her teeth and laying her mouth on him when he shakes. her eyes are huge when it happens lol! (i know i know you want pics...)

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
luv4mygirls said:
chiwi loves pollo loco, her lil chicken cat toy that vibrates and shakes when yo pull the string. at first she hated him and now she can't get enough of him! she's gone as far as holding him between her paws, pulling the string with her teeth and laying her mouth on him when he shakes. her eyes are huge when it happens lol! (i know i know you want pics...)
i bet that is the cutest thing in the world to see!

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
I have to say that Gadget's most favorite toy is his purple fleece blankies I made him... they are just small pieces of fleece that I cut when he was a tiny baby.. He love sucking on them like they are his momma... He likes to hump them and he like to play tug a war with thema dn he likes to shake them like crazy...

He likes his stuffed bone, his earnie doll, his stuffed tigger... and he loves his knot bones... The fleece ones I made him seem to be his favorites... I also made him a few yarn ones and he loves playing fetch with them.. and he loves to shake the crazy out of them...

he also likes his pillow and his hackie sack Amanda gave him..

·
Registered
521 Posts
Ruby's very favourite is a little teddy she had from the first day we got her, she has it in bed with her most nights and gets it up whenever she comes out of her crate, lol. She had no interest whatsoever in the kongs, but i think they're pretty popular. She loves her nylabone, she has the blittle blue spikey one but she loved her clear ones before they got lost too, and she insists on walking up and down people continuously 'showing them to you, lol. Another big fave is one that I probably would have never have chosen because they dont look special but they didnt have much else, lol. its one of those furry ball things with a fake tail attatched with a squeaker inside the tail, it's great for fetching and she loves it coz it's the only thing she can squeak, lol, she'll squeak it for ages, we think it makes her feel a bit special, lol. Another good one is those tennis balls with animal faces and legs attatched and a bell inside (she has the pink and blue elephant one). Hope this has helped...

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
Sadie's favorite is the first thing we gave her, a stuffed white bunny. She used to sleep with it all the time, drag it into bed. It's very well loved, and she also uses it as a s*x toy...which is always a riot to watch. Especially late at night when you wake up to the sounds of the bunny's bean bag inside bouncing up and down on the floor.

Ritz is in love with his chew toys (nylabones, CETs) and daddy's smelly socks. He'll carry one into bed and just lie down and fall asleep with it. I love it, Kristin hates it.

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
Nemo loved his little beanie baby moose and chihuahua he'd only sleep if one of them was with him and they were the same size as him so it was really funny and his bouncy ball he would play fetch for hours :)

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
Oh god - deano is going to sound like a little weirdo lol!
he has like a fetsh for mice
he hasa little minnie mouse teddy, a mechanical mouse which he adores, a squeeky mouse. he also has like a rubber bone which i think is a little heavy for him, a squeeky shoe, a squeeky bone, a squeeky blue dummy, and a teddy chihuahua which is bigger than him lol! and also a little teddy dog. When i come home from school i save my dinner money and get him a toy when i walk home.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Cocoa loves any type of toy that is light weight and makes noises. For some reason he loves stuffed animals twice as big as he is that he loves to drag them in to his crate for some extra curricular activities. He also used to like to play with my used TPN bags (IV nutrition) until he was trained not to even pay attention to them.

Jennie Cocoas mama

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
luv4mygirls said:
Yh thats what i have but its a mouse! Deano loves it and does exactly the same thing!!!!!! he knows how to pull the string now!

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
I'd have to say that Jasmine's favorite toy is this really ugly rubber dinasour with a squeaker inside, She absolutely loves it. She has a lot of toys, and I usually try to rotate them about once a week. I'll throw the ones she has been playing with into a basket in the hall closet and take out some different ones-just for variety. But her dinasour I can't put up. I did one time and she stood in front of the closet door and whined until I opened it, then she dashed in and grabbed her dinasour and ran under the bed with it. :lol: She has several stuffed toys with squeakers she plays with also, but the dinasour is her favorite. Think I paid 89 cents for it at Walmart. :lol:

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
Chimom, we need pictures of Jasmine and her beloved dinosaur. :)

Lily doesn't really play with toys. That used to make me sad but I know she's a happy girl so it's okay. I bought her a number of toys when I first got her but she never touched them so I ended up giving them to her foster mom. I knew they'd be put to good use there. I kept her beanie baby lamb (the lil purple one) and one other beanie baby rabbit. She does occasionally toss the rabbit around but she's never touched the lamb. I guess I kept it for me. :lol:

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
Chico's Mama said:
Chico's favorite toy is a green and yellow plush frisbee/donought looking toy. he has gone through 3 of them already because he keeps popping the squeaker inside, and he plays with them so much they look all ratty after a few months.
My boys have the same toy and LOVE it! They play with it together and it is so cute! They have been through a few of them also. :wink:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts